Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Should I wait?

Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 84
Who should I awaken or should I wait for someone better?

Comments

• udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Mags, and OR, there isn't no one better except AA.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,311 ★★★★
    Omega red's the only there that really benefits from awakening.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 470 ★★★

OR sucks. Hold it for someone better

This is a troll post? But btw or is awesome go for him and also how many sigs u have
  • Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 84

OR sucks. Hold it for someone better

This is a troll post? But btw or is awesome go for him and also how many sigs u have
    I have about 83 I could use.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 597 ★★★
    Omega
  • walkerdogwalkerdog Posts: 1,029 ★★★

@Draconic_12 Unless OP is willing to put 99 sigs on him and run suicides, sure he is good. He could save that much effort for someone like AA. I do have a duped max sig OR, I only use him for my Colossus synergy. I absolutely hate playing him, unless the OP likes OR play style, then sure ok. I hope this is a better explanation of my previous comment. I’m by no means a troll, have a blessed day.

He has 83 so OR would be a good choice here. It'll give him a good burst of improvement and 4* AG + Sigs are THAT valuable, plus it helps him make use of suicides earlier if he wants to use them
  • walkerdogwalkerdog Posts: 1,029 ★★★
    Meant to say 4* AG aren't that valuable