**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Professor X Disappeared!!!

PrimeTeslaPrimeTesla Posts: 11
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
This happened to me in alliance war. I was fighting professor X on the mix master node and when he evaded, he completely disappeared for a while. I could not spot where he was much less trying to parry or dex his attack. I was ko'd easily by that. Just wanted to bring this to attention.

Comments

• Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    He pulled some real telepathy on ya
  • PrimeTeslaPrimeTesla Posts: 11
    He sure did. Guess Apoc really pissed him off, he went full invisible.
  • Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this, or have you seen this happen anywhere else?
  • PrimeTeslaPrimeTesla Posts: 11
    Unfortunately I was not able to get any footage of it. I noticed it only on the mix master node in AW, nowhere else I came across this issue. I even fought him outside of AW after that and it was normal. I used Apocalypse against him on that node, maybe it's champion specific bug, not sure but i mentioned it in case it helps.
  • Hello @PrimeTesla. Thank you for providing a bit more detail on this. We appreciate it.

• Heck33Heck33 Posts: 12
    Hello, this also just happened to me.

Tier 4, Mix Master, High Ground modifier. I was using torch w/ flame on.

Another member of the ally reported that it happened “a while ago” when modifiers were around… however we didn’t see it at all last season when modifiers were gone. Might be a clue for troubleshooting.