**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PSA About Today’s Unit Deals and The Carina Challenges

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
Today’s two unit deals had me thinking about the Carina Challenges and the value of these deals.

Now INITIALLY I liked the potion deal.

However, after taking a closer look, 500 units for 5 team revives and 5 single revives plus some potions was not as useful for the carinas. For all the challenges except maybe the inhumans(or just spam revive medusa), singles are better. In some cases, team ones waste units. As for the potions, i can get those from RoL. I like 60% revives but for a 4*, a 20% and some extra RoL pots(which i can autofighr farm) do the same job.

So 500 units for 5 team and 5 single is about the same to me as 10 single for 400 units.

Then i went back and looked at the other deal.

Now initially, this seemed pretty subpar. I dont do p2 and up war so those boosts seemed less useful. And energy refills dont get used because there is no content.

But then I realized that you could easily use the boosts for a much better time on all the LoL runs. Aaaaannddd those 30 energy refills that could be gotten for 900 units with the 6x each boost could get around 45 l1 revives.

With c7.2., i usually get revives on paths about 3/4ths of the time. So with average-below average luck, you could still get 45 revives for those refills.

So you could spend 900 units for ~45 revives and 6 of each boost.

Hope this helps!!

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    My main concern is that the parry bug is still active. Seems like a bait for people to do content when recommended not to. I’m holding from the offers for now.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

My main concern is that the parry bug is still active. Seems like a bait for people to do content when recommended not to. I’m holding from the offers for now.

I have good faith that the issue will be fixed before the refills/revives expire.
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    @Masterpuff I think they're worth it, BTW what is your Alliance Bracket? Plat3?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Varad18 said:

@Masterpuff I think they're worth it, BTW what is your Alliance Bracket? Plat3?

P3/4.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    These deals are best for team. If you don’t want to use a full team in the quest then leave them but if you want to like some people are using full 5/50 inhuman (even me) in carina challenge then this deal will save my 1500 units easily as these deals are only of 500 units but offering 1000 units stuffs.
    And as no content left in game for me to do , these deals are blessing in disguise to help me do my last carina challenge and save my units.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I bought the energy deal trying to clear Act 5.4. :)