**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Help Issue?

HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
Idk if anyone else is having this happen to them. But when I click the help button after a round of arena, it shows that the action was acknowledged by the system. But I go in a few hours later and expecting my alliance buddies to have helped them by now but the 5* are always glitched like this. Anyone know possible reasons? My theory is that my alliance buddies didint press help and that the request was there too long and maybe timed out??

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    something similar happens to me. after I finish a series and start picking the next three champs, I don't get an option to ask for help. I keep on doing arena and it never pops up until 20 minutes later, when every champ has the option to press it
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The client (your game, not the server) messes up the help request file for varied reasons. A Common cause is entering the incursions lobby (nearly 100% chance), also AQ can trigger it often, and refreshing your game after being logged out.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★

The client (your game, not the server) messes up the help request file for varied reasons. A Common cause is entering the incursions lobby (nearly 100% chance), also AQ can trigger it often, and refreshing your game after being logged out.

So what should I do to prevent this?? As you can imagine with my tiny roster not being able to use 5* for a rotation kinda ruins my target goal.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I haven’t seen any evidence it negatively affects your help requests, the server appears to maintain the list allowing your alliance mates to still help your champions even though your game thinks they are not queued up. The main thing it does to players is causes them to repeatedly redundantly request help and this is pretty tedious with larger rosters; thankfully the system was mentioned in the dev diaries and hopefully the changes they make will alleviate these problems.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Ok ty
  • The client (your game, not the server) messes up the help request file for varied reasons. A Common cause is entering the incursions lobby (nearly 100% chance), also AQ can trigger it often, and refreshing your game after being logged out.

So what should I do to prevent this?? As you can imagine with my tiny roster not being able to use 5* for a rotation kinda ruins my target goal.
    It's worse when you have 100's of champs that you have to hit the help button on. Just silly that a "help all" button breaks the servers (?), and you have this bug on top of it. Been going on for a very long time, and it's annoying for anyone who runs all their champs through arena.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Sometimes it's a glitch, yes, but there's also separate timers for how frequently you can request help. This is only noticeable on 5 and 6 stars because of their longer cool down timers. What is happening is, as long you have received your 5 helps from your teammates, once that internal timer runs out, you are actually get an additional opportunity to request further help. The next time you run your 6 stars, you'll notice you can request help again about 7 hours (not sure the exact time) after you used them even though their cooldown is 12 hours. Regardless, it's still just annoying as I'm pretty sure each help only reduces the timer by 1-2 minutes.
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    It's been glitched forever now.

I *just* "helped" my other account with a BUNCH of champs, and lo, got *zero* time shaved off the reboot of said champs, AND they all had the little green '+' sitting there as though I were an idiot who never asked.

Speaking of this arena idiocy, anybody know how much time somebody 'helping' a champ is *supposed* to shave off a 6* champ's reboot for arenas?
    Annnnnd this is an ancient thread. Thanks Google. lol
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I am still having the same problems as mentioned in this thread.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,204 ★★★★★
    Blargh said:

It's been glitched forever now.

Speaking of this arena idiocy, anybody know how much time somebody 'helping' a champ is *supposed* to shave off a 6* champ's reboot for arenas?

Since the thread is already summoned from the depths of hell.... it's either 40 mins or 50 mins when 5 people press help.
    So either 8 or 10 min per help pressed...
    The number 10 looks more convincing but it's either of those for a 6*.
  • LoneWondererLoneWonderer Posts: 12
    Another problem is that when you request for help, the game freezes and you have to force quit and restart the game
  • JMartin5437JMartin5437 Posts: 19
    Help requests should be automatic, why would you ever not request it…just more button clicks.
  • LoneWondererLoneWonderer Posts: 12

Help requests should be automatic, why would you ever not request it…just more button clicks.

exactly! would solve a plethora of problems imo
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    😭
    Ten whole minutes off 11 hours for a 6 star? Why they're practically *giving* the points away! lol

🙄