**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warning: 6* max sig dupe

124»

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Time to revive this thread? More and more people are slowly getting 6* dupes, with more of the community getting 6* max sig.

Yes this is a problem for the top 1%, but its still a problem. A max sig crystal with a heap of iso, gold, or sig stones would be nice. I'd say an awakening gem, but with the rarity I wouldn't recommend that be introduced until at least mid way through Book 2.
    Even if it gave back a percentage of your 6* shards so it doesn't feel like a complete loss, considering the money and effort it would take to reach a max sig 6*, or multiples ones.

It would be a nice gesture to some of your biggest players.

It is not really a problem unless you are someone who feels entitled to something you are not.
    Not really entitlement. 5*s you receive iso, sigs AG or shards. 7*s dont exist yet, and a 6* AG would be overkill.

Considering there are 153 obtainable 6*s in the game, going off standard cavaliers you have a 0.0065% chance to pull one particular champion. You need to do that 20 times to reach max sig.

Giving someone a little extra doesnt hurt. Even if its iso. Im against giving stuff to people for nothing, but reaching a 6* max sig takes some major grind, luck and payroll..
    That is the very definition of entitlement, and you are literally asking for stuff for nothing
  • Options
    FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Time to revive this thread? More and more people are slowly getting 6* dupes, with more of the community getting 6* max sig.

Yes this is a problem for the top 1%, but its still a problem. A max sig crystal with a heap of iso, gold, or sig stones would be nice. I'd say an awakening gem, but with the rarity I wouldn't recommend that be introduced until at least mid way through Book 2.
    Even if it gave back a percentage of your 6* shards so it doesn't feel like a complete loss, considering the money and effort it would take to reach a max sig 6*, or multiples ones.

It is not really a problem unless you are someone who feels entitled to something you are not.
    Not really entitlement. 5*s you receive iso, sigs AG or shards. 7*s dont exist yet, and a 6* AG would be overkill.

Considering there are 153 obtainable 6*s in the game, going off standard cavaliers you have a 0.0065% chance to pull one particular champion. You need to do that 20 times to reach max sig.

Giving someone a little extra doesnt hurt. Even if its iso. Im against giving stuff to people for nothing, but reaching a 6* max sig takes some major grind, luck and payroll..
    That is the very definition of entitlement, and you are literally asking for stuff for nothing
    You get max sig crystals duping max sig 3*, 4*, and 5* champs. It’s not entitlement to expect there would be at least something for duping a max sig 6*. The 10k shards literally vanish when that happens with basically nothing in return. I’ve heard all the arguments- they did this with 5*, you should be happy you have a max sig champ, etc. None of that changes the fact that it’s not reasonable to receive higher compensation for duping a max 4*. Not asking for 6* AG, or 7* shards, etc, but would it break the game to give extra gold and iso for this? I hope you don’t have to experience this as it’s extremely frustrating to save up a month to get a 6*, only to get nothing.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

You get max sig crystals duping max sig 3*, 4*, and 5* champs. It’s not entitlement to expect there would be at least something for duping a max sig 6*. The 10k shards literally vanish when that happens with basically nothing in return. I’ve heard all the arguments- they did this with 5*, you should be happy you have a max sig champ, etc. None of that changes the fact that it’s not reasonable to receive higher compensation for duping a max 4*. Not asking for 6* AG, or 7* shards, etc, but would it break the game to give extra gold and iso for this? I hope you don’t have to experience this as it’s extremely frustrating to save up a month to get a 6*, only to get nothing.
    It literally is entitlement , you feel you have a right to more rewards
  • Options
    SmashmeisterSmashmeister Posts: 3
    I think they should give you 20 6* sig stones if you dupe a maxxed 6* hero. I have an almost maxxed out 6* Dr Doom and am worried about getting him 3 more times. I never even used sig stones on him and kept pulling him but I wasted an awakening gem on him when I could have used it on Warlock.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    This same thing has happened before

When 5* wasn’t introduced yet

What happened then is everyone that duped at least once by crystals got the next * shards when they was in game(I think could be wrong)
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

I think they should give you 20 6* sig stones if you dupe a maxxed 6* hero. I have an almost maxxed out 6* Dr Doom and am worried about getting him 3 more times. I never even used sig stones on him and kept pulling him but I wasted an awakening gem on him when I could have used it on Warlock.

People, please don’t write on this thread. It’s over a year old and completely pointless.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Aarhaaaaaaaarrrrrraasrarrrrass
    Why revive
    😭😭😭