**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Classic Ultron BUFF!

Imagine going through lol 100% awakening and taking your classic Ultron to R4 to find out he's not even that great. Since regular Ultron is now being added to the 5 star crystal I think it's only fair classic Ultron gets a buff. He's rewarded after completing the most challenging quest in the game and he should be up there on the list when it comes to best champions in the game he should most certainly be much better than the regular Ultron.

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I haven't 100% LoL yet, but I 100% agree with you. The time/money investment should be for something.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    He's a novelty champion like Kang and Thanos who are just okay at best. At least he's got prestige going for him.
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    I mean in comparison, RoL used to be the hardest quest and look at the champs that were prizes for completing that. Personally I think the best rewards from 100% LoL are the awakening gem and the 5* shards.
  • MohammadMohammad Posts: 5
    I did not gate ultron
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Rezzident wrote: »
    Imagine going through lol 100% awakening and taking your classic Ultron to R4 to find out he's not even that great. Since regular Ultron is now being added to the 5 star crystal I think it's only fair classic Ultron gets a buff. He's rewarded after completing the most challenging quest in the game and he should be up there on the list when it comes to best champions in the game he should most certainly be much better than the regular Ultron.

I agree, man! My 5* Classic Ultron is R4, level 40. Although, he is good with his fury & poison buffs, I feel he needs a partial upgrade too. Imo, he should've also at least had the same regen buffs as Ultron Prime. He also needs to be made a little bit taller too, in comparison to Ultron Prime, as well. He has short man syndrome. I remember when Prime was first released, they had to go back & fix his size also.

Very, very exclusive rare champ, for beating content that definitely does NOT come cheap. Definitely deserves at least a regen buff...
  • MGAMEMGAME Posts: 8
    Buff please
    He's got no use now that ultron joining the 5* squad
  • MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    He needs a buff but not because you awakened him and then found out he was not that great. You should've known that from the jump
    edited May 2017
    MGAME wrote: »
    Buff please
    He's got no use now that ultron joining the 5* squad

He still has plenty of use. Poison immune, bleed immune, high prestige, pretty high attack, stackable fury, stackable poison, stackable armored up buffs, stun...

He just needs that little regen buff added or maybe even bleed, & definitely needs to be made a little bit taller. He's still a very dope champ, imo. Very good on certain path in Map 6.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    So is 6 of each T4CC a 5* awakening gem and 100 5* sig stones on top of 45000 5* shards not enough?

He is basically the same as AOU Ultron and can poison. He's strong enough.
  • RezzidentRezzident Posts: 21
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    So is 6 of each T4CC a 5* awakening gem and 100 5* sig stones on top of 45000 5* shards not enough?

He is basically the same as AOU Ultron and can poison. He's strong enough.[/quote

Even though the rewards are good it doesn't mean the 5 star Ultron should be average in the game. I'm guessing you haven't done Labyrinth 100%, as you would know he's not strong enough. Regular Ultron will be about 10x better than the classic Ultron because of his regen. So I agree with Sith_Lord I don't see why he shouldn't regen a couple times a fight like the regular Ultron. The problem will be fixed and the 2 would still be different.
  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    I think he needs the self heal. This ultron pales in comparison to regular ultron.
  • RezzidentRezzident Posts: 21
    Yes he does, it also goes without saying classic and regular ultrons auto evade is broken. It's personally killed me more times than its saved me.
    Yes he does, it also goes without saying classic and regular ultrons auto evade is broken. It's personally killed me more times than its saved me.

I thought I was bugging out on that. His auto evade is beyond broken. He'll evade in the middle of a combo, right out of no where.
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    I agree that classic Ultron should be buffed. LOL is crazy hard and completing it 100% should come with the greatest rewards that have actual utility in the game. Why give out a 5 star champ that is blah as an LOL reward? It makes no sense.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think he is a more defensive ultron while the other one is more offensive. I think he is in the game as a trophy to show you beat LOL
  • Everyone,

Do not 100% explore LOL, the rewards are not worth the price.
    It's worth it if you done spend to beat it
    Don't*
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    No-one forces you to use the gem and sig stones on classic ultron.
    You could leave him at rank 1 same as you do all the other mediocre 5* in the game
  • RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    edited June 2017

i agree with you that classic ultron need some tweaking..maybe remove his evade and give him the regen or something, but whatever. Have a question for you tho, you recently finished lol 100% (grats on that by the way :)), there are plenty of information on classic ultron out there, videos etc. he was also in a master quest awhile back. Knowing all this, why would you use your gem on him and take him to r4? i mean were you expecting somethingelse?
    You didnt do any research on him before ranking him so you didnt know? Surely you must have realised it was just a matter of time before AOU Ultron was added to the 5* crystals.

this is not me trying to bash you or anything, just curious. i like your content!
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    :'(:'(:'(

Sucks when champs become normal doesn't it...welcome to Contest of Champions
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »

He is basically the same as AOU Ultron and can poison. He's strong enough.[/quote

Even though the rewards are good it doesn't mean the 5 star Ultron should be average in the game. I'm guessing you haven't done Labyrinth 100%, as you would know he's not strong enough. Regular Ultron will be about 10x better than the classic Ultron because of his regen. So I agree with Sith_Lord I don't see why he shouldn't regen a couple times a fight like the regular Ultron. The problem will be fixed and the 2 would still be different.

If he was the only reward from lol then I would agree, however you get loads more stuff with it. He was an exclusive champs for a long time but the contest has to grow, if you like ultron better then try for him. But honestly this thread an your video just sound like a child having a tantrum cos a new toy came out an you don't like your old one.
    And no I've not done lol yet am saving units up before I attempted it, like I haven't got the champs for it yet
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I'm on the fence. I am working on 100% LoL so I want him to be super OP when I get him, but as someone said, he is better than the champs you got from RoL back when it came out. They probably don't want people to be able to get an exclusive champ that others can't give that could give them an advantage over others.
  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    All he needs is self - heal. Boom fixed. lol
    edited June 2017
    DReckoning wrote: »
    All he needs is self - heal. Boom fixed. lol

That is all he needs! Kabam, PLEASE give him self-repair, then he will be solid & not as mediocre as he is. He is supposed to be a very elitelist kind of champ, from the most hardest & expensive content in the entire game. Please do something about this?

@DReckoning , top of the morning, broski! :P

qx1o1e91866q.jpg

I'm on the fence. I am working on 100% LoL so I want him to be super OP when I get him, but as someone said, he is better than the champs you got from RoL back when it came out. They probably don't want people to be able to get an exclusive champ that others can't give that could give them an advantage over others.

Yes, but ROL didn't cost a couple of thousand to beat 100%.
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    Sith_Lord wrote: »

At the beginning it was very challenging. From what I recall it took someone longer to complete RoL than it did for someone to complete LoL. No one forced you to spend units on LoL either. You could have been patient and saved up 4hr crystals for each run, had a ton of revives in your stash, etc.
    edited June 2017
    Sith_Lord wrote: »

At the beginning it was very challenging. From what I recall it took someone longer to complete RoL than it did for someone to complete LoL. No one forced you to spend units on LoL either. You could have been patient and saved up 4hr crystals for each run, had a ton of revives in your stash, etc.

Didn't take them longer to beat ROL than LOL. Some of the originals, without naming anyone, just let their Electro's get hit by Wolverine until he died, until the Russian player (top 10) who figured out what synergies worked best to beat it, involving Doc.

No, no one forced me to spend units on LOL. That wasn't something I was even stating. And, I did use 800 4 hour crystals as well, which I was saving for a long time. Saving 4 hour crystals for each run would have taken over a year. So, I don't know why you decided to throw that interjection into this conversation, when it had nothing to do with it. This thread is about buffing one of the most rare champions in the game. Not about what was used to beat certain content...
This discussion has been closed.