**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner’s Soul

I never sold my soul that Mesphito gave us but I have not earned the rewards for not selling. Is this a glitch to everyone else?

Comments

• Me too not getting anything
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I didn't check, but I still had it in my inventory as of last night. I guess it's a "dropped the ball" effort on Kabam's part.
  • Ok
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Title will come within the next few days.
  • The Title will come within the next few days.

Thanks wisdom
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I almost forgot about my summoner's soul (so pissed with the server down interrupted and spoilt my arena run and all my efforts went into the drain) .... good to know the title will come in a few days' time ... no harm waiting .... :)
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    I didn’t even realized I had a soul. If I did I would have sold it long time ago.
  • Wish they would have given us something for those excess lost souls I'm sure everyone else had as well. I pushed the button in the Galaxy event, I wanted to be good this time. Being good never pays off. Shoulda sold it.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    ok, finally received the title, but just a plain lame title without any use ... lol
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    shchong2 wrote: »
    ok, finally received the title, but just a plain lame title without any use ... lol

What did you expect?
  • Markx wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

What did you expect?

They gave you gold for selling it. And probably another title anyways. So at least that much for not giving in to temptation. Seems like something worthy of a reward greater then the reward given for just selling it because your impatient and don't care.

Selling and button pushing from now on is the way to go. Blow up the universe and sell your soul, you get more for doing it.