**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Major Glitch with Mephisto L3 in Expert Valor Fight [Under Investigation]

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, had my R3 Five Star Mephisto against Ragnarok Thor in expert Valor Quest.

Thor has 2 bars of Power and I have 3. I hit Mephisto's L3...

Here is what is supposed to happen: Mephisto drains Thor's Power and gains Aura of Incineration.

And HERE is what actually happened:

Mephisto got one second into his L3 animation, then it immediately switched over to Thor launching his L3 at me. Thor finished off Mephisto. That's messed up. Never seen a Special Animation interrupted in the middle like that before.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    So, had my R3 Five Star Mephisto against Ragnarok Thor in expert Valor Quest.

Thor has 2 bars of Power and I have 3. I hit Mephisto's L3...

Here is what is supposed to happen: Mephisto drains Thor's Power and gains Aura of Incineration.

And HERE is what actually happened:

Mephisto got one second into his L3 animation, then it immediately switched over to Thor launching his L3 at me. Thor finished off Mephisto. That's messed up. Never seen a Special Animation interrupted in the middle like that before.

Wth,THAT is an issue needed to be looked into.Kabam,Please,Look Into this one.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Yes please Kabam. Pretty sure it was supposed to finish the L3 and not have the animation interrupted by the opponents L3.
  • Hey!

I'm sorry you had this happen to you, but thank you for bringing this to our attention. This definitely shouldn't be happening and I'll make sure our team gets alerted to it.
    Hey, thanks so much!!
  • Hi again!

Can you tell me if this has happened beyond this one time? And if at all possible to get video of it?
    Only happened this once so far.

I will try to get a video in the morning. Work overnight. Thanks for helping.