**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone Actually in the Bug Beta?

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
Subject line says it all—is anyone on here actually participating in the beta set up to test fixes for the mechanics issues?

I ask because (a) like most players, I’d like to hear an update on progress and (b) it would be reassuring to know that the beta has actually begun.

Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• 5RSLY5RSLY Posts: 36
    I just received my invite for the parry bug beta today. Looks like the build was submitted yesterday.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The invites just went out about half an hour ago
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I just received a TestFlight invite myself. Will give to a go and see what happens.

Dr. Zola
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Yes, I’m in. No, I don’t think I can leave. Not sure if this is a problem anyone else is having.

Yes, I’m in. No, I don’t think I can leave. Not sure if this is a problem anyone else is having.

Aha…we are trapped in the Negative Zone of MCoC. Totally removes any incentive to spend 🤣

Dr. Zola
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Aha…we are trapped in the Negative Zone of MCoC. Totally removes any incentive to spend 🤣

Dr. Zola
    Yep, should have buy the america Chacez crystals before downloading the Beta 😅
  • Dante_247Dante_247 Posts: 40
    I used the beta parry and dex were working well for me. The game felt like it did before the last update
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    I got an invitation by email on my iPhone 8plus
    But i think the invitation link is broken and i can not find any mcoc beta app in my TestFlight 😞😞😞
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Yep, should have buy the america Chacez crystals before downloading the Beta 😅
    If you uninstall and then reinstall the app you will have access to the deals again, you’ll have to redownload the beta however.
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Just participated in the beta and it has improved significantly. Parry and dex work fine for me and I have tried it is AQ, EQ, SQ and story
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Quick question, do I need to reinstall the game after the beta?
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    It shows I'm a Beta Tester on PlayStore and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Do I get the beta and how?
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    I accessed through the link on forums too
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    I’m downloading the beta now.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Has anyone on Android received the beta?
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    But if you overwrite the “normal” app with the beta test one, then you miss calendar prizes or sigil progress?
    I am on iOS. TestFlight worked fine for me once I restarted it and launched the app. Purchases locked, but I should be able to fix that by uninstalling and reinstalling.

Also, I’m not posting details here because the Beta asked us to specifically provide our input to the team rather than the forums. But I can say that things seem much better.

Dr. Zola
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Android beta is live as well
    Xguard77 said:

Jeez. So I'm not in the beta then
    Chikel said:

Xguard77 said:

Jeez. So I'm not in the beta then
    I just checked and I can see the beta update. I have no idea why it didn't show in my list of apps that need update
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    But what happens with sigil or other progress? If I overwrite the current version I won't be able to spend money (not bad) but I'm still waiting for an answer from Kabam before do that.
    DrZola said:

I am on iOS. TestFlight worked fine for me once I restarted it and launched the app. Purchases locked, but I should be able to fix that by uninstalling and reinstalling.

Also, I’m not posting details here because the Beta asked us to specifically provide our input to the team rather than the forums. But I can say that things seem much better.

Dr. Zola

JJJmJJJ said:

But what happens with sigil or other progress? If I overwrite the current version I won't be able to spend money (not bad) but I'm still waiting for an answer from Kabam before do that.

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I tested that this morning. I uninstalled the app and then went back into the App Store and reinstalled it. When I came back, everything was back to normal.

Dr. Zola