**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 6* to R2

Xandude32Xandude32 Posts: 20
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to decide which 6* to get up to rank 2 or if I should just hold off for future champs.

6* Cosmic Ghost Rider

6* Guillotine 2099

*This is my first post on the forums so I’m not exactly sure how to make a poll or whatever. Any advice you can give would be much appreciated!*
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    Both are great…depends on the rest of your team. Can you post your current roster?
  • Xandude32Xandude32 Posts: 20
    Current roster (in red box):

Additional 6*’s that may be of interest:

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Xandude32 said:

Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to decide which 6* to get up to rank 2 or if I should just hold off for future champs.

6* Cosmic Ghost Rider

6* Guillotine 2099

*This is my first post on the forums so I’m not exactly sure how to make a poll or whatever. Any advice you can give would be much appreciated!*

Welcome to the forums
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    I have both as 6*. I chose g99 up to r3 because I love her reliable health regeneration each fight, her double immunity, and especially her sp1 power control. Plus, I cant seem to get the hang of CGR rotation yet.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    G99
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    G99. You have hyperion and SS at r5, and 0 tech champs ranked up. She is a good replacement for warlock, will get a lot of act 6 dine for you, and a 6* takes quite a bit of resources to rank up and level. R2 him eventually after
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    If it was me I would be tempted to wait to see what the next 6 star crystal opening brings. You never know it might be ghost or warlock or a top tier mutant.
    But if it's trash then G99

G99. You have hyperion and SS at r5, and 0 tech champs ranked up. She is a good replacement for warlock, will get a lot of act 6 dine for you, and a 6* takes quite a bit of resources to rank up and level. R2 him eventually after

"Replacement for warlock" bruh what?
  • Xandude32Xandude32 Posts: 20
    I don’t really need any big 6* champs right now but I feel like they might come in handy later. And I can tell it’s still a very mixed choice with everyone on here. So I think I might just wait and see what I get from the SOP rewards.
    Kill_Grey said:

With how much content warlock completes, guilly is one of few tech champs that can keep up. Warlock is one of the best champs for act 6, but without him, guilly is sufficient enough.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Put me down for g2099. Just slightly more practical to use when looking at all content in-game
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    I run two g99’s in aq. G99 eats tech eq. G99 always in war attacks on path 6 for me.

My r5 cgr sees 1/4 the use. He’s still a monster tho.I don’t envy having to make your decision but I’d go g99
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Amazing options. I'd recommend Guilly as you're lacking in tech and the sustainability is amazing. Also I feel that CGR is more of a preference champ, I barely use my r5 outside of potion farming

Kill_Grey said:

With how much content warlock completes, guilly is one of few tech champs that can keep up. Warlock is one of the best champs for act 6, but without him, guilly is sufficient enough.
    Well idk about you, but my Warlock sees use like once every two months while I take my Guilly almost everywhere. Only ever used warlock on like maybe 4 act 6 paths. He's the main benchwarmer of my rank 5's.

Each to their own I guess.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Well idk about you, but my Warlock sees use like once every two months while I take my Guilly almost everywhere. Only ever used warlock on like maybe 4 act 6 paths. He's the main benchwarmer of my rank 5's.

Each to their own I guess.
    I use both quite often. Warlock has more utility, she has more damage, but her regen is better than his imo. Warlocks passive infection is an insane ability however, and his armor breaks on sp2 helped out a bit as well. I definitely use him most but been using her for some of AQ, SOP, and EQ questing alongside warlock (though he solos most of the quest himself). I used warlock for damn near every quest of act 6 until 6.4. Definitely prefer him over her.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    I think that a tech champion would be great so go g99
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Both are worth it.

Flip a coin.
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    Since you have 2 high ranked Cosmic champs, I would go with G2099.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    CGR 100%. He’s got way better damage and has way more uses. You’ll definitely use him more than G2099 if you rank him up. This is coming from someone who has both as ranked up 5*s and never uses guillotine 2099 but uses CGR a fair amount. Welcome to the forums btw.