**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

True Focus

If this node is going to be in the game everywhere, I legit want a rank down ticket and my 160 sigs back that I put into ghost

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Or, maybe, use more of the other 200 champs that are in game I stead of one or two?

I hate true focus, not because it counters ghost or quake, but I would love to use my Mr Negative everywhere I can, and so far he's been countered by true focus on a few SoP fights and now boss island. He's just got to R3 as well!
    Lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Or, maybe, use more of the other 200 champs that are in game I stead of one or two?

I hate true focus, not because it counters ghost or quake, but I would love to use my Mr Negative everywhere I can, and so far he's been countered by true focus on a few SoP fights and now boss island. He's just got to R3 as well!
    I understand that however there are still 200+ champs. The majority of which are useful now thanks to ongoing buffs. Kabam has made it clear they want us to use them all and not just a handful lol.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

you know you can use other champs in your roster

sure but some people want to use other champions, and some of those champions just can't be used cause Kabam needed to counter Ghost and Quake. I agree they need to do it, but it's just sad it's almost impossible to do without ruining other really cool options.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Ghost and Quake, break the game, the players do not accept Nerf in both, for being whiners. Kabam has to create nodes at some events that make it difficult to use them.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    PhilipE said:

Buttehrs said:

Or maybe when I invest hundreds of dollars on a champ only to be screwed out of using them properly where ever I choose to use them, I should be able to
    Dude you literally can't use anyone for everything.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    You would like to rank down ghost due to aw and a boss fight in what was advertised as the hardest content in game? Aight mate.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    PhilipE said:

Buttehrs said:

Or maybe when I invest hundreds of dollars on a champ only to be screwed out of using them properly where ever I choose to use them, I should be able to, instead of getting screwed by a new node because they choose arbitrary balance points, which are completely out of left field. News flash, I don’t use ghost all the time. I use her when I feel like it. I’m just saying that if a node came out that made any champion classified as a robot, and screwed over omega reds spores because he’s killing everything besides the like 5 robots in the game too easily, I’d be saying the same thing. Give me my resources back because this is just ridiculous to invest so heavily on a champion that is getting shafted. And if u can actually take anything from this post it’s that I do want to be able to invest in other champs if this is going to be the state of the game from now on. I don’t see how u can’t comprehend that.
    It's a knot that will be used a few times.
    Ghost does almost everything, you think it's fair for 2 champions to do almost everything, the kabam is still being good, as furies and cruelties were supposed to have a downward adjustment, mainly as passive furies.
  • PhilipE said:

Buttehrs said:

Or maybe when I invest hundreds of dollars on a champ only to be screwed out of using them properly where ever I choose to use them, I should be able to, instead of getting screwed by a new node because they choose arbitrary balance points, which are completely out of left field. News flash, I don’t use ghost all the time. I use her when I feel like it. I’m just saying that if a node came out that made any champion classified as a robot, and screwed over omega reds spores because he’s killing everything besides the like 5 robots in the game too easily, I’d be saying the same thing. Give me my resources back because this is just ridiculous to invest so heavily on a champion that is getting shafted. And if u can actually take anything from this post it’s that I do want to be able to invest in other champs if this is going to be the state of the game from now on. I don’t see how u can’t comprehend that.
    So because you can't use quake for a few fights in one part of the contest, you want your resources and money back? There are lots of nodes to counter different champs, as there should be
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    PhilipE said:

If this node is going to be in the game everywhere, I legit want a rank down ticket and my 160 sigs back that I put into ghost

If Freezer Burn node is going to be in the game everywhere, then I want rank down tickets and all sigs I have put to any non Incinarate/Coldsnap immune champ.
    Sounds legit request by your logic 🤣
  • PhilipEPhilipE Posts: 41

They could have just created a node that gave you armour break, and one that gives the defender true strike while ability accuracy is under 100%

100% would rather have this. True focus invalidates so many other champs it’s ridiculous.
  • PhilipEPhilipE Posts: 41

you know you can use other champs in your roster

You’re normally wrong but honestly this is spot on. It’s hilarious seeing all the ghost bots who can’t play any other character sweating over this 😭😭😭
    U wanna see my she hulk solo on abyss thing or u gonna make random assertions that u have no clue about?

https://youtu.be/icIDoJjlJhQ
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I really hope this doesn't last more than one season and they find a different way to keep ghost and quake from dominating the boss circle