**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kingpin's Attack Rating scales inconsistently with Debuffs/Rage/Sig Ability

Tagging some CCP Members so they can use this Post as reference and help expedite the bug fix process -
@RichTheMan @simula67 @KatyCandy @ContestChampion @BrianGrant (not sure which one is real) @Seatin @Karatemike415 @Lagacy @Cat_Murdock

========================================================================================================

Hi everyone. In this post I would like to raise the issue of Kingpins bugged interactions with debuffs/rage/sig ability.

All stats will be in reference to Rank 3 6* Kingpin at Sig 200 as shown in the video

1. How Kingpin Works

Kingpin gains +933.3 Attack (30%) for each debuff on him. At 8 debuffs, he purifies them all to convert to an Overpower Buff which grants him +7777.5 Attack (250%). With his Signature ability, he has up to 90% chance to gain 5 Rage debuffs after his Overpower expires. In the video posted below, at one point I have 4 Overpower Buffs (+1000%) which totals to 31,110 + 4,977 (suicide masteries) = 36k~ attack yet one of my lowest hits deals only 1,970 damage!!

2. The Bug with Video Evidence

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2n5G6wU5b8

In the video I start off by baselining the damage he deals at the start of the fight, which isn't bugged, to use it as reference.

7 Debuffs (+210% attk) allows him to deal 3,867 non-crit Medium attack & 2,479 non-crit Light attack
The bleed from suicides run out and I drop to 6 Debuffs (+180%) which drops my Medium attack to 3,569 and Light attack to 2,288 which is roughly 7% per debuff.

11 Debuffs or 1 Overpower + 3 Debuffs (+340% attk) does 3,307 Light attack

16 Debuffs or 2 Overpowers (+500% attk) does ONLY 4,265 non-crit Medium and 2,925 non-crit Light attack which is already less than the scenario above.

NOTE: The damage is very inconsistent hence I record the lowest hit damage however when the damage fluctuates (as you are constantly under power lock debuff) it is still lower than what it is supposed to be.

23 Debuffs or 2 Overpowers + 7 Debuffs (+710% attk) does ONLY 2,479 non-crit Light attack which is the same as having ONLY 7 debuffs.

32-35 Debuffs or 4 Overpower and 1-3 Debuffs (+1000 to 1210% attk) the Light non-crits for only 3,498 which is a little more than 3,307 damage while under 11 debuffs or +340% attk.

At 2:39 in the video, one of my Light attacks does only 1,906 non-crit while having 3 Overpower and 7 Debuffs active (+960% attack).

3. My Theory about the Bug

The bug occurs in virtually every scenario where Kingpin can gain more than 1 Overpower buff. This happens in Realm of Legends Winter Soldier fight too but the damage reduction/inconsistency is only noticeable when you have more than 1-2 Overpower buffs. It is far easier to show in this week's Summer of Pain as there is a constant debuff on you.

However, the damage mostly goes down when you gain Rage debuffs from signature ability. The problem clearly is that the game doesn't recognize the debuffs being active and hence the attack boost isnt calculated. Most of the time if Kingpin receives a debuff from an external source, such as a node, the damage increase is noticeable however when it comes from signature ability (Rage debuffs) it doesnt seem to affect much.

4. Additional Sources of Evidence

The following videos also show the same inconsistencies mentioned above.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM5jyfmEVVY
In KT1s video at 13:21 Kingpin's Light attack does 3,021 non-crit with 1 Overpower + 2 debuffs (+310%) HOWEVER at 14:07 his Light attacks do 2,193 with 2 Overpower + 7 debuffs (+710%)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWtXbcfl1fE
In Virat's video at 0:46 Kingpin's Light does 2,478 with 1 Overpower + 2 debuffs (+310%). At 1:04 the same attack does 2,669 with 2 Overpower + 2 debuffs (+560%). At 1:47 its 2,860 with 3 Overpower + 3 debuffs (+840%). At 2:21 Lights do ONLY 695 with 1 Overpower (+250%) which is far lower than ever.

This is the case for almost everyone. Please send through to the Dev team so they can fix the bug/inconsistencies ASAP.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Krishang_1710Krishang_1710 Posts: 29
    I have been having similar issues.https://youtu.be/qnbn_tOIBe0
  • Virat_16Virat_16 Posts: 2
    This bug with kingpin is from long time, anywhere (debuff matchups) he can gain multiple overpower buffs, his damage gets decreased instead of increasing. He was hitting 695 light attack with 1 overpower buff and 886 medium attack with 1 overpower buff & 1 rage (thats approx 10k attack rating), Hopefully kabam devs see this post and fix the bug as soon as possible

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve noticed this as well, it appears to be something to do with stacking overpower or something, once they start stacking the damage starts going really low, much lower than it should be
  • Jass28Jass28 Posts: 21
    Lvernon15 said:

I’ve noticed this as well, it appears to be something to do with stacking overpower or something, once they start stacking the damage starts going really low, much lower than it should be

Yea its either him stacking or gaining Rage from Sig which in turn converts to Overpower. Hopefully its looked after
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    i always wanted to awaken my KP. so hes better off without sig? cause his damage does scale significanlty now wioth the debuffs

i always wanted to awaken my KP. so hes better off without sig? cause his damage does scale significanlty now wioth the debuffs

Apparently
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Jass28 said:

Tagging some CCP Members so they can use this Post as reference and help expedite the bug fix process -
    @RichTheMan @simula67 @KatyCandy @ContestChampion @BrianGrant (not sure which one is real) @Seatin @Karatemike415 @Lagacy @Cat_Murdock

========================================================================================================

Hi everyone. In this post I would like to raise the issue of Kingpins bugged interactions with debuffs/rage/sig ability.

All stats will be in reference to Rank 3 6* Kingpin at Sig 200 as shown in the video

1. How Kingpin Works

Kingpin gains +933.3 Attack (30%) for each debuff on him. At 8 debuffs, he purifies them all to convert to an Overpower Buff which grants him +7777.5 Attack (250%). With his Signature ability, he has up to 90% chance to gain 5 Rage debuffs after his Overpower expires. In the video posted below, at one point I have 4 Overpower Buffs (+1000%) which totals to 31,110 + 4,977 (suicide masteries) = 36k~ attack yet one of my lowest hits deals only 1,970 damage!!

In the video I start off by baselining the damage he deals at the start of the fight, which isn't bugged, to use it as reference.

7 Debuffs (+210% attk) allows him to deal 3,867 non-crit Medium attack & 2,479 non-crit Light attack
    The bleed from suicides run out and I drop to 6 Debuffs (+180%) which drops my Medium attack to 3,569 and Light attack to 2,288 which is roughly 7% per debuff.

16 Debuffs or 2 Overpowers (+500% attk) does ONLY 4,265 non-crit Medium and 2,925 non-crit Light attack which is already less than the scenario above.

NOTE: The damage is very inconsistent hence I record the lowest hit damage however when the damage fluctuates (as you are constantly under power lock debuff) it is still lower than what it is supposed to be.

23 Debuffs or 2 Overpowers + 7 Debuffs (+710% attk) does ONLY 2,479 non-crit Light attack which is the same as having ONLY 7 debuffs.

32-35 Debuffs or 4 Overpower and 1-3 Debuffs (+1000 to 1210% attk) the Light non-crits for only 3,498 which is a little more than 3,307 damage while under 11 debuffs or +340% attk.

At 2:39 in the video, one of my Light attacks does only 1,906 non-crit while having 3 Overpower and 7 Debuffs active (+960% attack).

The bug occurs in virtually every scenario where Kingpin can gain more than 1 Overpower buff. This happens in Realm of Legends Winter Soldier fight too but the damage reduction/inconsistency is only noticeable when you have more than 1-2 Overpower buffs. It is far easier to show in this week's Summer of Pain as there is a constant debuff on you.

However, the damage mostly goes down when you gain Rage debuffs from signature ability. The problem clearly is that the game doesn't recognize the debuffs being active and hence the attack boost isnt calculated. Most of the time if Kingpin receives a debuff from an external source, such as a node, the damage increase is noticeable however when it comes from signature ability (Rage debuffs) it doesnt seem to affect much.

In KT1s video at 13:21 Kingpin's Light attack does 3,021 non-crit with 1 Overpower + 2 debuffs (+310%) HOWEVER at 14:07 his Light attacks do 2,193 with 2 Overpower + 7 debuffs (+710%)

In Virat's video at 0:46 Kingpin's Light does 2,478 with 1 Overpower + 2 debuffs (+310%). At 1:04 the same attack does 2,669 with 2 Overpower + 2 debuffs (+560%). At 1:47 its 2,860 with 3 Overpower + 3 debuffs (+840%). At 2:21 Lights do ONLY 695 with 1 Overpower (+250%) which is far lower than ever.

This is the case for almost everyone. Please send through to the Dev team so they can fix the bug/inconsistencies ASAP.

Thank you for your time.

Jass28 said:

1. How Kingpin Works

Thank you for your time.

Instead of tagging all youtubers tag moderators. Like what do you expect them to do mate
  • mu8smu8s Posts: 4
    Jass28 said:

1. How Kingpin Works

Thank you for your time.

I’m having the same issues as well. I looked over my footage from the SOP Adaptiod boss fight, using my KP. There were some massive inconsistencies with damage numbers even though there were times of the exact same amount of Debuffs and Overpower buffs on me.
    Video proof: https://youtu.be/uu6e8lYVD3M

Jass28 said:

Instead of tagging all youtubers tag moderators. Like what do you expect them to do mate

They can contact Kabam directly and make this bug known
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Jass28 said:

Jass28 said:

They can contact Kabam directly and make this bug known
    You can contact Kabam directly and make the bug known, File a ticket with support. They will give you receipts and gather the missing info needed about the issue.
    @Kabam Vydious looking for some acknowledgement here plz. Thanks in advance
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Jass28 said:

1. How Kingpin Works

Thank you for your time.

Jass28 said:

1. How Kingpin Works

Thank you for your time.

Tagging mods i believe isnt allowed they have to see it naturally also ccp members have contact with them that can get it looked into
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I have been experiencing this bug myself. Has there been an official response yet? Or another thread I missed? Would be nice to get to see the full potential of these Overpowers.

KT1 even mentions it in this video several times too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ovKZrD9cxY
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Bump.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Just finished skill chapter of Cav EQ primarily using Kinpin and running into the issue almost every fight. Makes no sense that I do less damage with two overpowers than I do with just one.