**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Ratings of the enemies in Master Assault on Olympus are the same Ratings as the enemies in Epic.

2»

Comments

• StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 53
    Can we get a fix in time to use our event entry clubs to get the rewards? I don't really want to run the side quest 25 times on the last day of the month. All the accounts at master level are missing out on this months side quest rewards.
  • Bambam51Bambam51 Posts: 36

Can we get a fix in time to use our event entry clubs to get the rewards? I don't really want to run the side quest 25 times on the last day of the month. All the accounts at master level are missing out on this months side quest rewards.

Yes, can we please get an update on this @Kabam Boo i too am holding of on the SQ until it’s sorted.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Are the attack values and healthpools the same as that of epic? It could just be the PI bugged. If it is the same, the same rewards as epic should be given imo.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Its fixed. Herc is now at 11k and everyone else is at around 8k
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Glad this got resolved
  • theKillingDreamtheKillingDream Posts: 12
    Hmm…I was wondering holy **** this difficulty is insane my 25k team was getting wiped by the time I reached CGR…Hit Monkey freaking 2 shots my toons…and then due to the fear of losing my key, had to use my credits to revive multiple times til I reached Hercules…and he was a piece of cake…
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    And here I was doing Heroic because Master was too hard relative to the rewards, so...I can do Master again? I've missed a ton of rewards. I know it was my choice to not do Master level, it just stinks. No complaints, it's just got me shaking my head...typical. lol