**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game crashes when trying to set defence tactic [Merged Thread]

SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 87
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I tried just now to set it up, reset the game and also checked if one of my officers could. It freezes the game and doesn't allow anything to be picked.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• JustadudeJustadude Posts: 87
    Yep. I see the same issue. The screen darkens like there’s a pop-up but there isnt
  • FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89
    Same here, even in tier 3 where we should be able to choose
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Same for me
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Same here. Tier3
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 343 ★★
    Yeah it doesn’t work. Tier 2
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Same. 👍🏻
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Same (old)
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    edited July 2021
    Same here. T3
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106
    Same game freeze when try set tactics
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    I've also been experiencing this issue. This is the first war I've ever had it but it's been consistent since yesterday. I've tried to close and reopen the game several times but same issue keeps occurring. I'm on iphone 11 running latest iOS and latest version of the game.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Just had all of my officers try as well (there are 5 of them) all run iphones (various models) and one tried it on ipad with the same result
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381
    Same issue here, tier 2
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    There is an issue when trying to chose a defense tactic. You get a blackout screen over the game and nothing else happens. The other officers also have the same issue.
    I'm on iOS.
    MCOC 32.0.0

• Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Same here for T5.
  • OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Not only did our alliance have a defnece tactic blackout, but our opposition have 2 defence tactics!

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, our team has taken a quick look into this and have not found any issues on our end so far.
    Can anyone confirm that you are still experiencing issues here? Please let us know any specifics of when this issue happens and what device and connection you are on.
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, our team has taken a quick look into this and have not found any issues on our end so far.
    Can anyone confirm that you are still experiencing issues here? Please let us know any specifics of when this issue happens and what device and connection you are on.

How is it possible if everyone experience the same problem?
    Maybe it should work for tier1/2 due to the changes you announced regarding the new AW season, but tier3 can’t select any strategic too. Screen goes dark when you click on it (like in screenshot above) and after war started the defender strategic defaulted to “higher ground” without anyone selecting it
    Ourbee said:

Not only did our alliance have a defnece tactic blackout, but our opposition have 2 defence tactics!

The first node you see is the attacker strategy you chose
  • FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89
    Kabam Boo said:

iPhone pro 12

Tier 3 tried setting our tactics 6 different times prior to AW attack and it just froze up every time, we ended up with no defense tactic set.

Also looks like defenders are tagged as benefiting from defense tactics which they aren’t supposed to?
  • Jrtiger23Jrtiger23 Posts: 37
    Same here, iPhone XS, tried 3times and just crashed right after!
  • BOR_001BOR_001 Posts: 5
    Same problem for our alliance. Screen darkens when choosing the defence tactics & ended up being randomly assigned. Off season war but this is a problem. My device in iPad Pro

Still an issue and unable to pick AW defensive tactic. This has been the last 2 wars . Last war when I was able to pick an attack tactics , it applied in over to defensive tactics as well.

Just great. Good job. Can’t get anything right

IOS device/iPhone 12 pro
    Still doesn’t work
  • x64xx64x Posts: 7
    edited July 2021
    Hi,
    Iphone X same problem. just tested right now. ( ios 14.6, same on android) wifi or 4G same bug
    Any news on this ?
  • OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    2 days later and the same problem is there.

Made worse by the fact that our opposition had defence tactics set last war when we couldn't which gives an unfair advantage.
This discussion has been closed.