**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Ricosco said:

Ps Love the disagreers who vigilantly Disagree with absolutley everything I post, especially whilst everyone is now echoing what I was saying weeks ago 😅 no need to hate guys, still love ya'll

Because there all heroes lol. I totally agree with your above statement. I'm not going any further in cav eq until it's fixed which to be fair better be before next month's event or it's just a wasted month.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★

This bug is so bad none of my alliance mates or myself are doing anything cavalier level for the side event…just got uncollected 100% and because of this bug it was brutal and incredibly inconsistent.

I have one path left in act 6.6 with grandmaster fight to become thronebreaker and was going to push to do it this month. After attempting to play with this broken bug in everything, there’s no way I would be able to do that fight without a ton of items. You have to play pretty perfect and that’s not possible this month.

I really hope whatever compensation they come up with keeps in mind the amount of shards we are missing out on, when we can’t even do the side quest without a giant bug.

People are leaving and not spending and I see barely anything on communication from kabam. Pretty bad guys

Totally agree mate, they neglect the vital resources like gold, BC, shards etc when we can't do AQ war, can barely do this side quest without resources, don't have gold or iso for ranking up champs, missed out on level up 3 rounds in a row, it's horrible how it's the little things like that they neglect and we've just to take it on the chin and carry on playing 😑
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    You know if you’re not gonna fix this till at least the next update you can just say so😂
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    They already said we aren’t getting a fix until August 3rd
    BsuGuy said:

To be fair when I made my comment that was barely two minutes after they posted that so I wouldn’t have noticed it yet😂
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

BsuGuy said:

To be fair when I made my comment that was barely two minutes after they posted that so I wouldn’t have noticed it yet😂
    The funny thing is that someone "disagrees" with you lol
  • SayUloveS8nSayUloveS8n Posts: 11
    Seriously does it take 1 month to fix a parry timing issue ???
    I hope you will also extend summer of pain week 6… This is getting really annoying!!
    Searmenis said:

BsuGuy said:

The funny thing is that someone "disagrees" with you lol
    I’ve grown to expect nonsense disagrees in this particular thread😂
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

What I love the most is.. they sold the revive / potion packs last week.. All those resources will expire BEFORE the fix goes live..

That's their point lol

• McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    Well, my favourite alliance member has left because of this blunder. So thank you for that, Kabam.