**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need more inventory space for t4cc and one minor change to Spiderman.

1. We need more T4CC inventory space. I think all players should have at least 10 slots available for each type, and uncollected maybe we can have 12 max or something. I hate having to hoard my alliance map crystals, t4cc crystals, and glory crystals.

2. Can you do something so we can turn off Spiderman's (classic) evade for when we use him in attack. Like we can dash back, hold block, and have some sort of timer and turn it off, but only for offense. He shouldn't be messed with on defense because his evade is what makes him a good defender, but this makes him annoying to use for offense.

Comments

• SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    you need to learn to evade but more catalyst space would definately be nice.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Not sure what the heck you mean by saying I need to learn to evade. Its an auto triggered response due to his signature ability that can't be controlled, and my recommendation is putting in a way to control it by having an option to switch it off/on when you are on using him for offense, but leaving it as is for defense.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Heartless wrote: »
    Not sure what the heck you mean by saying I need to learn to evade. Its an auto triggered response due to his signature ability that can't be controlled, and my recommendation is putting in a way to control it by having an option to switch it off/on when you are on using him for offense, but leaving it as is for defense.

having 2 different fighting mechanics for 1 champ seems like a bad idea. I mean **** we cant get a re duel button or a help all button on this game..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    In terms of the second suggestion, I would be happy with removing the ability to trigger Evade when holding Block. I've mentioned it before. The Evade breaks a Block, and we get hit when trying to Evade or Block after.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

having 2 different fighting mechanics for 1 champ seems like a bad idea. I mean **** we cant get a re duel button or a help all button on this game..

Trust me, them removing the help all button was a good thing.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    The re-duel button would be a good thing, the help all button would crash their servers is what I was told. Just be glad we can help four people at a time, it used to be one.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    The re-duel button would be a good thing, the help all button would crash their servers is what I was told. Just be glad we can help four people at a time, it used to be one.

Yes, stuff crashed, helping got impossible. And re duel would be helpfull, but when we asked for it they did change things so that it was a loading screen less. I'm sure that they would have added a re-duel button then if they could.