**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bishop counter for the node

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Can some one suggest the best counter for Bishop on this node... I m on my way for exploring 100% act 7.1... I know unit man offcourse... But apart from him any other champs for a one shot suggestion post bishop buff would be great.... Thanks in advance...
PS.. no need to disagree on the Post as I m asking for suggestions and not trolling 😀
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    If you can GHOST IT!! maybe,?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    Vulture is currently the best Bishop counter in the game. Incinerate immune, solid power control, deals physical damage, won’t give him prowess on hit.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    G99
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

G99

Your degen will give him prowess. Plus no way to prevent the incinerate damage after Sp1.
    Technically can use the power drain charge and spam Sp1, but I think it'll be pretty hard won't it?

Jaded said:

G99

Your degen will give him prowess. Plus no way to prevent the incinerate damage after Sp1.
    Technically can use the power drain charge and spam Sp1, but I think it'll be pretty hard won't it?
    If she’s ramped up she can keep him below a bar of power. Parry MM with preflight 1x and sp1 spam. Plus she has a safety net if incinerates are too much. He’ll probably drop in 30-40 hits.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Tigra is probably a good option, and I'll probably use Punisher 2099. Together with Cap IW, he completely shuts down the opponent's power gain right from the start of the fight. I've never had any trouble fighting Bishop post-buff with him, although I haven't fought that particular Bishop since the buff went live.

Another option that I think could work is actually Howard the Duck. He has a synergy with Bishop himself (or Gambit, Storm PX or Platinumpool) that allows Howard to steal any prowess the opponent has by knocking them down. I haven't tried it out since I only have my 6* Howard at r1 but it could work if all else fails.
    JhonST33 said:

Silver surfer.
    I don't foun other duel. I used him for variant 7.3.1 bishop. Just Don't make heavy hit until bishop launch his special. You Don take damage for incineration and each incineration debuff counts as a buff for Silver surfer.

Surfer 😍
  • Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52
    I personally used p2099 with capiw synergy for this fight. He barely reached sp1 but killed him before he throws it
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Iirc i just did it with Colossus. I think it ate most of his health but id designated him for that fight, so... then swapped Colossus out as my trade too.

Just took the bishop in 7.2.4 with colossus and got an easy solo. Colossus ftw
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Thanks for all the suggestion.. definitely gonna try it until I can clear him one shot or max a revive but not more than that... Cheers and Good luck to all..