**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy..

DarkestGamerDarkestGamer Posts: 12
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This game is time consuming...and most of the people are busy in jobs and daily life....and when we play the game there are not enough energy to explore the eq..
And energy refill is soo rare to get ...
And I always use units for energy refill to explore...
And by this I can't grind much units..
Too annoying..
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    No, 90% of the players are not facing this problem, and if you are too busy that means you have something more important to do than this game, so you should focus on that more, and play this whenever you are free. If you really want this more then try to make up some time for it instead of complaining here on the forums.
  • Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34
    Lol dude, if you think energy refills are rare youre in for a surprise when you progress in the game. Though from what you are saying it isnt at a rapid pace
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have full energy refills in stash...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Just gotta manage energy carefully at the start of the month. By the end of the month, when everything dies down, grind some energy refills from act 4/arena crystals.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Just farm them from 5.3.6, really not too hard.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Just farm them from 5.3.6, really not too hard.

So you want him to spend energy so he can get more energy, even though he said that he is busy and he doesn't have much time?
    Sometimes u can get two energy refills pair run so. To be fair if he doesn’t hav that’s much time like 20 minutes a day isn’t good
  • DarkestGamerDarkestGamer Posts: 12
    There is lots of content to do like story eq sq aw aq variant and arena so why should I go and waste my time to farm energy refill...
    And also i m telling that if i have lots of energy refill than at the weekend I can do eq frequently...by not using units...
    But at the end ... energy refill is very rare to get...
    Atleast kabam have to increase the chances of energy refill in arena crystals.like gold so we can farm refill with out putting any energy ..
    And I belong to India ...
    12 hrs job and 3 hrs travelling...and 6hrs sleeping
    Now calculate...and tell me how to farm ...
    And how to play eq
    Most of the India player are doing job of 10 to 12hrs
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    There's a whole month to do EQ. You can easily 100% if you do 1 path per day (two paths per day on the early chapters with the lower energy cost). Each path is roughly 30mins - if you don't have 30mins per day free then maybe a mobile phone game isn't for you.
    By your own calculation though, 12+3+6=21 so you have 3 hours free daily.

And I belong to India ...
    12 hrs job and 3 hrs travelling...and 6hrs sleeping
    Now calculate...and tell me how to farm ...
    And how to play eq

You have 3 hours left. You’ll spend 2 to 2 and a half hours with your fam. So play the game for half an hour to 45 mins. I play 40 mins each day and I don’t have any problem

Showing pics about how much extra refills you have isn’t really helping him you know?

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Here is your solution

If you login atleast 2 times a day. Take your best champs team and auto play act 4. Gather refills and do the content when you please.
    Note: I would suggest to explore EQ on event quest completion 22 hour solo event day to get extra 25 units.
    I was mid run anyway, so took screenshot for you. I either do this or farm revives, I'm 40+ on revives, so getting refills now.

This is 4.3.5(Magik boss)

I checked the map for full refills but there were none... so I completed the path with a small refill(path with electro)... Went in again and boom...

I'll put auto play and complete it on the next time I login.
    Sometimes we get unlucky and don't get full refills for multiple runs, or that one refill is on the longest path... But it is what it is. Im doing it for years and will continue to do it.

It's how you should spend your free energy on busy days. Turn on autoplay and and put away your device, take a shower, or cook, eat, drink travel, watch stuff, drive, fly, swim, run, play, sleep, wash, exercise, talk, get salty, get happy get busy, get lucky, get unlucky, whatever....

This had been in the game forever and probably will remain like that. If you didnt know about it, well congrats, now you know.
    This is already a forgiving business model for a free game, complaining doesn't help in this case. Moreover Side quests in most months are 0 energy.

Here's my stash, a f2p Indian with job and kids.

And We are just gamers, doesn't have anything to do with anyones country.
    Play smart, not hard!
    Namastey 🙏🏽!
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    looks like someone knows how to farm on auto-fight while working :-)
  • I am moving this thread to Strategy & Tip as some really helpful advice is emerging and that seems like a really productive direction to take the thread.