**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Red Hulk’s immunities are kinda bugged.

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Don’t ask me why I was using AA against him but yeah. The thing about him is that whenever an incinerate or poison gets inflicted on him, he removes it half a second later. I’m sure many have noticed this but no one’s bother to report because he remove it faster than the debuff can deal damage to him. However in situations like this, it can become a problem.

As you can see, Red Hulk has a neurotoxin on him which shouldn’t be possible.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    it can be possible. RHulk shrugs off poison and incinerate. The poison applies but disappears quickly. With the right timing or lucky timing, it's possible.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

it can be possible. RHulk shrugs off poison and incinerate. The poison applies but disappears quickly. With the right timing or lucky timing, it's possible.

Yes, but shouldn’t it be impossible? It’s stated that he’s immune to poison and incinerate, so it shouldn’t appear at all. Yet he has a neurotoxin on him and he can see a bunch of poisons on the right instead of it saying “immune”

This is pre buff red hulk read his abilities. He only has a 90 percent chance to remove a poison de buff and is not immune to incinerate

Oh damn sorry. I didn’t know that this was pre-buff so I assumed something was wrong. Sorry

Yes, but shouldn’t it be impossible? It’s stated that he’s immune to poison and incinerate, so it shouldn’t appear at all. Yet he has a neurotoxin on him and he can see a bunch of poisons on the right instead of it saying “immune”
    Actually, he's not immune to either poison or incinerate.

He removes both almost immediately and depending on amount of heat charges and sig level, Rhulk is immune to incinerate damage.

I didn't even see this was LOL Rhulk and Draconic_12 is correct.
    Now everything makes sense. Sorry again

No need to be sorry for asking a question. One thing to remember about LOL is that all the champs in there will be their OG state. None of them are updated at all. So you'll see some differences in some other defenders like Colossus.

No need to be sorry for asking a question. One thing to remember about LOL is that all the champs in there will be their OG state. None of them are updated at all. So you'll see some differences in some other defenders like Colossus.
    Yep, I knew about it but forgot. Thanks
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    its still a bit wierd immunity still pops up i think
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    He has always been like this, even after his buff you can place neuros on him with sp3 and sometimes sp2 if the stars align
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

All in the state they were when lol was released, believe that’s the same as the og state for everyone apart from magik, who was buffed between release and lol
    Lvernon15 said:

All in the state they were when lol was released, believe that’s the same as the og state for everyone apart from magik, who was buffed between release and lol
    That is true. I never even remember what the buff was. I just remember limbo was called rewind. I always forget she was buffed.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    The bugged thing about him is that sunspot doesn’t gain his charges back when Red Hulk purifies his incinerate so Red Hulks purify is really weird
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

The bugged thing about him is that sunspot doesn’t gain his charges back when Red Hulk purifies his incinerate so Red Hulks purify is really weird

Kabam has already stated that it's not purify. When Apoc was released, he was preventing Rhulk from purifying poisons so they fixed that in the next update. Previously the call out used to be "Purified" but after the update it changed to "immune"
    I wonder if that would prevent him from taking damage in Cold Turkey node
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    It's bugged. He only purifies incinerated in my case and is totally immune to poison. He doesn't need to shrug off poison as he doesn't get poisoned at all
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★

It's bugged. He only purifies incinerated in my case and is totally immune to poison. He doesn't need to shrug off poison as he doesn't get poisoned at all

Red hulk does purify poison and incinerates but in lab terms its his old form of only poison purifies so if u are quick u can neurotoxin via sp2 but can also sp3
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Is this a Bug or Not?

Red Hulk with 100% - 34,9 % from aa