**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 4?

qm44qm44 Posts: 128
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This is my current 5* roster. Don't really need another rank 4 yet so I have some time to think. I'm thinking mutant so either Sinister (duped) or Sunspot (unduped) or I could start investing in Bishop. Plenty of other great options though. BWCV, Diablo, Starky, iBom. Just not sure which direction to go. As soon as I feel like spending the time I'll complete act 5 and then push for Cavalier in August after the parry fix.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Since you said you don’t really need a rank 4 right now, I would suggest investing in iBom, BWCV and Diablo and taking them up to R3. After that you can take up one of them or sunspot up to R4.
    Edit: Nvm this for now, I didn’t see the Ghost. Take her up to R4 then do whatever I said above
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Ghost, if you learn to play her, she'll put in tons of work. Other than that, a sustainable champs that add to your class diversity would be good. HB or Sorcerer might be good. I'd say Claire, but I'm assuming no suicides. I'd say iBom, but you have a ranked science champ already. Idk, you have a few good options.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    You have a rank down ticket????