**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW attack tactic didn’t work

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
I selected the “slow your roll” tactic and took my warlock in against a havok on footloose/kinetic transference/crumbling armour (node 25). My armour was still up when I threw my first few heavies of the fight and the slow debuff was not applying.

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I’ve now found that warlock is not tagged under this attack tactic. Is there a particular reason why he has been excluded despite being a champ with an armour buff?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

I’ve now found that warlock is not tagged under this attack tactic. Is there a particular reason why he has been excluded despite being a champ with an armour buff?

Because they want to use it to get people to use the non meta attackers, which warlock is not, however because of the weird node stuff it seems to do the opposite
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

A_NAZ said:

Because they want to use it to get people to use the non meta attackers, which warlock is not, however because of the weird node stuff it seems to do the opposite
    I’m never like Aw I’m like it way before session but with session it bring stress pressure and so one and then giv lame reson to why champion get exl just lame in my eys
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    My alliances seem to have a problem selecting defender tactics. Black screen everytime that button is tapped.
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    I hope we can atleast get a chance to properly test different things before season starts
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    xNig said:

My alliances seem to have a problem selecting defender tactics. Black screen everytime that button is tapped.

This happened to me, too