**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your guilty pleasure?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Spiderham. HTD. Kang (with Apoc).
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Yellowjacket and Mordo.

Both fun to play. Hope Mordo gets a tune up. That’s all I think he would need.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I love how some of these people are good
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

zuffy said:

Iron Fist. Simple like colossus and smooth move sets. Just waiting for his buff where his punches will act like an iron fist.

I absolutely agree, he was one of my absolute favourite champs from when I started playing. It was the first month of the game so not much to choose from. I thought his animations were so smooth and back then his damage was really good lol. First 2* I maxed out.

Now I got him from the 3k mystic science dual class a few days ago, so I’m thinking it’s almost poetic if he gets a buff
    My 5* is naturally duped at sig 140 😢
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Snuggzy said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Psylocke for sure

Yes. Psylocke is another that I really enjoy. Her power control is top notch.
    I so want to use her but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to use her power lock. I know I’m supposed to launch the special when opponent is at exactly zero power, I’m just never able to get them to exactly zero. Am I missing something?

She is super fun to play and amazing w apocalypse synergy!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Snuggzy said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Psylocke for sure

I so want to use her but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to use her power lock. I know I’m supposed to launch the special when opponent is at exactly zero power, I’m just never able to get them to exactly zero. Am I missing something?

@MegaSkater67 come give the fifteen paragraph psylocke essay
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,472 ★★★★
    Hercules
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Snuggzy said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Psylocke for sure

@MegaSkater67 come give the fifteen paragraph psylocke essay
    Pffft, 15 paragraphs. I would never go to such extreme lengths, it’s more like 12...

Anyway, I’ll leave it as a link so I don’t just fill the entire thread up:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/dufqb7/a_guide_to_psylocke_an_exceptional_power/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Domino, CGR, Elsa (lol)
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Air Walker lol
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Really enjoy Hit Monkey and BWDO. Hit Monkey's unlimited crits and stacking BWDO's shocks is so fun!
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I’ve always enjoyed mordo. Fun match against BPCW, and sp1 spam is super easy. Not to mention his souls barb which is quite useful sometimes
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I loved playing pre buff Diablo (also enjoy post buff but he doesn’t fulfill what the post is on about)

Also terrax and nightcrawler
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Gwenpool, Venom and Nightcrawler...
  • Tano177Tano177 Posts: 41
    My main 3 are YellowJacket, Taskmaster and Man Thing. I love those three and I’m willing to use my resiurces to have them in my roster.

Others are Ghulk, Mojo, Ebony Maw and the list goes on
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Ebony Maw, Punisher 2099, Mangog’s kinda fun too
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Loki can be pretty fun. Same with Wasp.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Proxima Forever
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Gambit, especially as a Horseman with those Extended Parries!

Also Pre-Buff Crossbones, not saying anything against Buffed Crossbones as he's just plain better in every way, but "l Liked Crossbones, Before He Was Cool..."
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Invisible Woman, Dormammu, Old Man Logan, Nebula, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Magik and Luke Cage
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Skill- Gwenpool/buffed BP
    Mutant- X-23
    Cosmic- Carnage
    Mystic- Guillotine (hoping for a great buff)
    Science- Dont really have one, maybe Wasp
    Tech- Nebula

Nebula ans X-23 are at the top of them all.
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Jane Foster with Ability increase synergy.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    You did say those who are not one of the best in their respective classes, but although he isn’t not (that means he is lol) one of the best in his class, I still count him as my guilt pleasure. If I have time to do this, then I take CGR in with 3 synergy champs and HT into RoL. And seeing them melt is so satisfying. I use HT for juggernaut and wolverine but the rest of the fights end in about 70 hits with my R2 CGR. Those 70k mediums are just glorious.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Mutant - Sabretooth
    Skill - Night Trasher and both Black Panther's
    Science - iHulk and Sentry
    Mystic - Ebony Maw
    Cosmic - Silver Surfer
    Tech - IMIW and Mysterio
    To be fair there are more but these are at the top
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Skill - Korg.
    Mutant - Old Man Logan.
    Science - MODOK.
    Cosmic - Captain Marvel (Classic).
    Mystic - Mojo.
    Tech - Punisher 2099.

Mojo and P2099 are severely underrated champs that I'll gladly take to r3 when I get respective t5cc, but the others are less-good champs that I just enjoy.

OML is so sustainable, which I love. He's really valuable for a lot of different mutant Cavalier nodes.

MODOK isn't really good for anything but I like his heavy attack and he has some great synergies.

Captain Marvel can gain an immense amount of power from blocking energy attacks. I took her into Variant 7 and she gained almost 2 bars of power when blocking a special from...whoever it was. She almost died from doing so, so I didn't get too much use out of the power gain, but I really like that mechanic.

Korg is my OG 5* r3. I wasted an awakening gem on him back in the day. Duped him for the first time naturally last week. I just like that dude. Keep on rocking, man.