**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I messed up

I think I reported one of my fellow alliance members on accident can I undo that

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    The work is done, and it always will be.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

I think I reported one of my fellow alliance members on accident can I undo that

Dw, I reported a guy who scammed in the Gifting event on my account, my cousin brother’s, and his friend’s account too. And legend has it that he’s still scamming people to this day. So nothing will happen to your alliance mate.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Dw, I reported a guy who scammed in the Gifting event on my account, my cousin brother’s, and his friend’s account too. And legend has it that he’s still scamming people to this day. So nothing will happen to your alliance mate.
    Legend has it that there aren't any rules on requiring people to send back so that person didn't do anything wrong.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Legend has it that there aren't any rules on requiring people to send back so that person didn't do anything wrong.
    No matter how you spin it, it's wrong. The game may not say it's so, but it's universally considered to be wrong.