**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    What´s up with Week 5 "Summer of Pain"? will it also be extended like Week 4?
  • StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 53
    Mojo prompt, block a hit. Me trying to block or parry as soon as he dashes in from across the screen = fist to the face. Did you seriously put aggression on a summer of pain week 6 champ when your game has lag/delay issues? Are you trying to get everyone to quit?

A compromise that sounds better...remove all the bs buffs for the time based content that are affected by the current bugs that are still going on during the time the content is expected to be completed by. What we get instead....you have 1 week to figure out how to deal with it or lose ground and the resources on the people that are able to complete all the SOP objectives with unit man, or however else. Might as well go ahead and start summoner showdown.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    They should give us more side quest entry keys too.
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    Bendy said:

Blargh said:

The parry issue has already been addressed they doing a beta and yeah ur probs right that it be next build as most likely will require an update so probs be put out with next update, and if they had everything done like a build with the fix already they would of let people update to that they wouldnt just let people play with core mechanics broken and using resources is the player fault than kabams since ur the one playing when things are broken.

Lmao… so, just let alllll people's stash expire, eh? Yeah that's a great solution, I'm sure nobody would flip out watching all the **** they saved up disappearing or having to sell it off for a pittance.
    The compensation had BETTER include some top end Arena boosts (for 5* and 6*) because I'm getting really sick of watching so many get wasted thanks to all these glitches with no fix after three freaking weeks…
    Seriously I've got over 20 keys or whatever saved up for the side quest waiting for a fix, and nada. What, I'm supposed to complete all the content in the final 3 days or some such garbage? Sheesh
  • The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    @Kabam Miike

When I hit block my champs are still dashing back, or dashing forward when that is not what I command them to do. Parry works sometimes. For instance while I use sunspot and I throw a combo and my opponent dashes back giving me enough time to parry hit next attack and my champ will just stand wide open or dash forward right into opponent’s attack. Please tell kabam to fix this man. So many of us are being
    Patient but it’s costing us a lot of unit and potions to content. I stopped trying cause I do not have full control of my
    Champs
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I got KO’d much more than I normally should’ve in this side quest. If I miss a party against iHulk, I’m screwed because his massive mediums wreck me. I’m holding off on doing some of the variants too which is fine for now, but when the next SoP fight comes out and it turns out to be extremely hard, wth are we supposed to do then?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Blargh said:

Seriously I've got over 20 keys or whatever saved up for the side quest waiting for a fix, and nada. What, I'm supposed to complete all the content in the final 3 days or some such garbage? Sheesh

I d suggest you start using your keys, because they said they won't fix this before the new update next month.
  • Kaiz23Kaiz23 Posts: 10
    edited July 2021
    when is this going to be fixed? the compensation is not enough! its not only AQ/AW - am getting it on story quests also
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34
    edited July 2021
    Kaiz23 said:

when is this going to be fixed? the compensation is not enough! its not only AQ/AW - am getting it on story quests also

For story contents they gave 10 revives with couple of potions and glories.

This will not be the end of the game, they are giving their full for the bug fixes. So please wait till the next update from the Kabam devs. And also there will be an big compensation incoming when they fixed the issue.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★

Kaiz23 said:

This will not be the end of the game, they are giving their full for the bug fixes. So please wait till the next update from the Kabam devs. And also there will be an big compensation incoming when they fixed the issue.
    10 solo revs to push through a months worth of content in a week? That's a joke!

I've already burnt 3x that on solo revs/pots and also used all my team pots too and I've still got 10 keys left!

I used 25 revives to get through one run whilst boosted, 10 is a slap to the face!
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★

Ricosco said:

Kaiz23 said:

10 solo revs to push through a months worth of content in a week? That's a joke!

I've already burnt 3x that on solo revs/pots and also used all my team pots too and I've still got 10 keys left!

I used 25 revives to get through one run whilst boosted, 10 is a slap to the face!
    Damn bro why would you do that. The rewards are not that good. For that effort.

I’ve had the bug bad at times. Only used maybe 2 revives all month. What’s your roster? You thronebreaker?
    I'm Cav not TB, my line up is all R5 duped and high sig, I have been having a mare, it's constantly screwing my rhythm.

It freezes constantly usually at the worst possible moments, marry that with no dex/parry and taking combos on the chin over and over it's horrible.

Costs me more when AAs RNG isn't being nice to me, 18 hits till landing a bleed and then another 10 blocks to finally drop a poison to then not when place a neuro is soul destroying, especially against XB when he shrugs the one and only bleed you drop.

the rewards are nay bad there's 10% t5cc and 15 s8g stones at the end of the milestones, so been pushing for that.

I've been using HT, Fury, AA, CGR and Doom.

In theory it's cake!
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I understand ppl using revives for SQ since the keys are going to expire before the bug is fixed.