**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kamala khan(ms marvel)

Got kamala khan from 5* crystal i have waited a long time collect those shards and now all i got was ma marvel should i sell or is she powerful enough to use

Comments

• Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Got kamala khan from 5* crystal i have waited a long time collect those shards and now all i got was ma marvel should i sell or is she powerful enough to use

You cannot sell 5*s anymore so have fun and try to enjoy her.
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Go rank 2 and use her for arena, pretty sure 5* champs cant be sold anyway.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    You should never sell your champions. They are useful in Arenas.

But, how can I say it nicely? ... No one would be happy by getting a Kamala Khan from a 5* crystal. There are so much better options out there...
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    You had been kabamed... I got her too, and those are 10k 5* shards poorly wasted
  • Options
    JarekJarek Posts: 64
    dont worry, got iron patriot from last crystal
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Not sure what you were expecting from your 1st 5* pull. Most unduped 5* are terrible lol. Even if you had pulled star lord he's awful unduped. Not sure why noobs think their first 5* will be a magical pull that will allow them to beat endgame content.
  • Options
    PurePure Posts: 44
    have 10 5*s only 3 dupes
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    13 5* 4x Dupes. one is uncolo...

a starlord unduped is also in the garbage box.
    i got the ROL Reward Champs as 5* duped. Rhino, Red Cyclops, Ronan.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Got her as my first. Arena fodder.
  • Options
    Jean_gryJean_gry Posts: 34
    Her and Karnak should be removed from the game. They are the absolute worst. Not surprising since they are both Inhumans..
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited November 2017
    My condolences
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Jean_gry wrote: »
    Her and Karnak should be removed from the game. They are the absolute worst. Not surprising since they are both Inhumans..

Karnak???!! LOL!! Karnak is not bad at all and is great against Spideys on stun immune. His can crit almost every hit once focused, true strike on L1 and his L2 can hit hard. There are better skill options but saying he is the worst is completely wrong.
  • Options
    Jean_gryJean_gry Posts: 34

Karnak???!! LOL!! Karnak is not bad at all and is great against Spideys on stun immune. His can crit almost every hit once focused, true strike on L1 and his L2 can hit hard. There are better skill options but saying he is the worst is completely wrong.

You must have the misfortune of having a 5 star one and are desperately trying to justify it. He's horrible and everyone knows it. Sorry.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I also got KK recently but as everyone is saying, she's reserved for arena use only as of now. Champs like her are great to have in hopes a buff comes for them at some point. Not much more.

Karnak isn't the worse by a good margin, when he's useful, he's VERY useful. If your a master at fighting stun immune evade champs, more power to you. If you have an Iceman instead good for you. He's also a champ that people hope gets buffed.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    My last 5* was Iron Patriot.

The one before that was Spider Gwen

I am expecting Kamala for my next 5*.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    dkatryl wrote: »
    My last 5* was Iron Patriot.

The one before that was Spider Gwen

I am expecting Kamala for my next 5*.

Or She Hulk...
  • Options

You must have the misfortune of having a 5 star one and are desperately trying to justify it. He's horrible and everyone knows it. Sorry.

What makes u say Karnak is bad?
  • Options
    thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    Kamala is fun and easy to play and i think her fury buffs are really powerful and when duped the fury lasts till the end of the fight,
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    My first five star was a starlord. Then basically all meh except when I pulled my drax out of an Angela crystal when she first came out. Then I duped starlord and have pulled nothing but meh or trash. Moral of the story my luck ran out when I duped starlord