**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is required for 6.1 push?

Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I want to know what are the resources required for pushing 6.1 to become cav.
Am gonna try after parry issue gets resolved in a week, I think the revives are covered with the new compensation and the final big one. I also have saved free level 1 revives and worst case cenario, I can use units.

What are the baseline champ power required and mastery.

Myastery setup is pretty basic got all important ones expect suicides and willpower, the most expensive ones.
I've got 6 star rank 1 hit monkey and 5 star rank 3s like red goblin, Angela, mole man, bishop, red hulk. I can rank 4 probably all 5 stars who will put in my team in this week as I have 15 T2a and more coming in soon.

I also have a lot of boosts, so I can probably clear all fights with boosts on if need be, 5 attack boosts in the overflow.

What is your advice on my current main focus and am I missing something?

Do you think I can make the push or do you think I need to make major improvements, is so, where?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Champions
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    You need red magneto or medusa to deal with Ultron and sentinel in 6.1.2
  • Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    Hoitado said:

Champions

I've got shock immune for emp modification as mole man and poison immune as red hulk and she hulk. But I don't have a bleed immune champ, but I do have mole man who removes all debuffs after one tick so just one tick of bleed won't be too bad.
    walkerdog said:

Oh and that team is probably sufficient. Angela should be a huge help for the last 2 bosses, unless she isn't awakened in which case it'll be a little tough vs crossbones. red hulk might do the job tho if Angela isn't awakened. I'm not 100% if moleman's purify clears he poison in that fight but im sure someone can answer that.

I dont see any moleman clears on youtube but that doesn't really answer it for certain.

If Angela isn't awakened, list your full roster and let's find a solution.

She isn't awakened and my roster has ebony maw, psylocke, she Hulk, red hulk, mole man, bishop, gambit, red goblin, Angela and hit monkey, as stated above don't have bleed immune champ but mole man might do the trick with only a tick of all rebuffs. Red hulk should have a fun time at poison nodes due to him getting all heat charges just by being immune
    Could you tell me what is difficult about the 6.1.5 crossbones, everyone warning me about. What type of champ do you need
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Youll need a poison immune since he does 100% of your health as poison over a short period, then youll want to push him to an SP1 and then bait that out, all while dealing with bane on most paths. Rogue is actually great for this fight, but as long you are good with higher damage that doesnt require parry/heavy (he shrugs debuffs), youll be alright
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    You need Unitman
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

Champions

Disagree you need awakening gems only they can take out the champs
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    5.4 completion

5.4 completion

I think you mean exploration? Bacause you can't do 6.1 till 5.4 completion
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 184 ★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1868379#Comment_1868379

Check out how i made cav this last Sunday with all the bugs in game

damn i guess i should flex too with my 7.2 exploration when there are many bugs right now in game
    Update : now I have invested 8000 units in mastery and have suicides, willpower, bleed reduction, salve, regeneration increase, despair, and greater cruelty and precision using all 59 mastery points. I also have got black widow Claire voyant filling many immunities and have 20000 5 star shards and a 5 star nexus witch I will pop at the end of the month. I also have many 5 star rank 4 and planing on rank 2 my 6 star hit monkey when I form my third T5basic. In terms of health potions, I am broke, so going to farm lots of rol for getting ready, have about 20 level 1 and 5 level 2 revives, will wait for final compensation package. Also can revive farm if need be, have a couple hundred units if it comes down to unit man. Now how ready am I?
    I just went for a test run in 6.1.1 and cleared after using one level 2 revive on sabertooth.