**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many champs will there be in Summer of pain Class Nexus crystal selector?

Iam confused .6 or 10?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    I actually would like a confirmation for this aswell (If there already is I am sorry for asking). I remember on July 4th there was a crystal containing 10 and no one I saw open it expected it. There also was one that gave 3 and neither of these crystals looked different. Could @Kabam Miike or another Kabam person possibly offer the almighty Mysterio confirmation? And don't break my fishbowl while doing so please.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Mysterio said:

I actually would like a confirmation for this aswell (If there already is I am sorry for asking). I remember on July 4th there was a crystal containing 10 and no one I saw open it expected it. There also was one that gave 3 and neither of these crystals looked different. Could @Kabam Miike or another Kabam person possibly offer the almighty Mysterio confirmation? And don't break my fishbowl while doing so please.

All of the class specific nexus July 4th crystals were 3 champs. Only the 2020 specific nexus was a 10 choice. The only other nexus that's been a 10 choice as far as I know is the Abyss Class selector. I very much doubt with the difficulty of SoP that they'll offer a 10 choice class nexus.
    I agree it is not likely, but knowing how many champs I can pick might influence what crystal I take so I wanna be 100% sure.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

ItsDamien said:

Mysterio said:

All of the class specific nexus July 4th crystals were 3 champs. Only the 2020 specific nexus was a 10 choice. The only other nexus that's been a 10 choice as far as I know is the Abyss Class selector. I very much doubt with the difficulty of SoP that they'll offer a 10 choice class nexus.
    I agree it is not likely, but knowing how many champs I can pick might influence what crystal I take so I wanna be 100% sure.
    It’s been confirmed by Kabam that it’s only 3 champs in the crystal. Someone asked them privately about how many champs are in there and they replied by saying it’s only 3.
  • Lucifer_666Lucifer_666 Posts: 46
    This matters bcs if it's 10 then I'm going for dr.doom...if not then I'm playing it safe by going for mutant.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Hoitado said:

I’m so done with Forums

you have now said that a few times ... :D

btw, what was so outrageous in this thread that made you say this?

Actually this is one of the few times I said this and second of all it’s the fact that people don’t use the Search Option in the forums as this question has been answered like a million times
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Haji_Saab said:

Hoitado said:

I’m so done with Forums

you have now said that a few times ... :D

btw, what was so outrageous in this thread that made you say this?

Actually this is one of the few times I said this and second of all it’s the fact that people don’t use the Search Option in the forums as this question has been answered like a million times
    Search function feels borderline broken sometimes though. Still no excuse
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Also, what gave the impression that’d it’d be either 6 or 10? Lol.

I’m thinking there’s had to hige hopes
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    That is why you should always expect for the worst. So you are never disappointed.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    What will be the order of opening selectors? First champion selector or catalyst?
    Would be amazing if first selection comes for champion!
    Or is it random?
  • NanibannuNanibannu Posts: 13
    Ok but 1st crystal or catalyst selector pops up
  • RellimCire82RellimCire82 Posts: 2
    Zan0 said:

Nanibannu said:

Ok but 1st crystal or catalyst selector pops up

It doesn't matter if the crystal selector or catalyst selector pops up first
    Pretty sure it matters in the sense that, you don’t want to pick the skill and mutant, and then pull 6 *Doom or something. It’s nice to pick the champ first.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★

They will be the the standard Nexus Crystals that give a choice between 3 Champions.

With all the bugs there's been this past month it'd be nice to see that bumped up