**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I still don't understand this resort nonsense

I know it's early but I'm just not seeing the purpose of it. Went to buy from the store and apparently I have to spend tokens on **** I don't need in order to get the **** I do need. This is needlessly convoluted, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the appreciation calendar, if Kabam wanted to make some money off it just offer a calendar upgrade instead. Utter toss.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian

(with 1st pic above being “before” they gave us that 1 Gold cost offer, which took the place of some of that above)

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

(with 1st pic above being “before” they gave us that 1 Gold cost offer, which took the place of some of that above)

Ngl, you threw a LOT of information at this guy that he doesn’t need - he’s already confused, this ain’t gonna help.

Here mate, @Prowl , just buy one of each of the items in the store. If you do 10 fights every day, you can sometimes get a token to buy the next items in the store. That’s all ya need to know fella. Just get one of each item and wait.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Let me make it extremely simple. Do 10 fights, claim objective, claim milestone. DON'T spend a single token. Once you have all the tokens, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI_LfZkbiSs
  • Options
    Murfatlar2Murfatlar2 Posts: 22
    Malreck04 said:

Once you have all the tokens, watch this video.

Criminy dude, don't ever Rick Roll us with that annoying guy's vids. Warn a fella, please.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Prowl said:

I know it's early but I'm just not seeing the purpose of it. Went to buy from the store and apparently I have to spend tokens on **** I don't need in order to get the **** I do need. This is needlessly convoluted, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the appreciation calendar, if Kabam wanted to make some money off it just offer a calendar upgrade instead. Utter toss.

You mean the calendar where you had to log in every day to claim **** you don't need in order to get the **** you do need?

The only difference is an extra step or two and you have to actually win a few fights instead of doing absolutely nothing. A game company wants you to actually play the game. THOSE DIABOLICAL FIENDS!!!