**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends Run July 2021

2ยป

Comments

• Cmbk96Cmbk96 Posts: 18 โ˜…
    edited July 2021
    Do you think i could do it without suicides with a r3 corvus or a r3 Hit Monkey? I have both of them. Still Not Sure who to use and If i should Go for suicides.
  • Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59 โ˜…
    Cmbk96 said:

Do you think i could do it without suicides with a r3 corvus or a r3 Hit Monkey? I have both of them. Still Not Sure who to use and If i should Go for suicides.

Suicides is kinda needed so it's hard to tell. If you put them on you can do it with your Corvus or Hit Monkey though
  • ArisbjjArisbjj Posts: 6

I recently did my first legends run today and my time was roughly 3:02:07. Do you guys think this is enough? Also, would appreciate if anyone who also did a legends run this month could post their times for comparison purposes ๐Ÿ‘

Is it finished for this month??? How many days remain to do it???
    Arisbjj said:

I recently did my first legends run today and my time was roughly 3:02:07. Do you guys think this is enough? Also, would appreciate if anyone who also did a legends run this month could post their times for comparison purposes ๐Ÿ‘

Is it finished for this month??? How many days remain to do it???
    People were saying the 21st of July was the last day so I think it just finished today
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53 โ˜…
    Hello Guys,

I did my legends run on 7/18 and I was able to finish by 3:02 with R3 Ghost. Due to game crash I lost around 10 mins in total. Do I have the chances to get the title ?

Thank you.

Hello Guys,

I did my legends run on 7/18 and I was able to finish by 3:02 with R3 Ghost. Due to game crash I lost around 10 mins in total. Do I have the chances to get the title ?

Thank you.

I think you stand a chance bro. Good luck ๐Ÿ‘
  • ShoNuff_Sin6ShoNuff_Sin6 Posts: 6 โ˜…
    Is there a place where you can see the Legends Run results for July 2021?
  • FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41 โ˜…

Is there a place where you can see the Legends Run results for July 2021?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest

This is the post where Kabam posts all the players that got it. Looks like friday after the new update is the usual time for the results. Should be live in a few days

Hello Guys,

Thank you.

I think you stand a chance bro. Good luck ๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks @Legendary_Noob
    Update: I got the title! I ranked #16. Let me know if anyone else got the title so we can celebrate ๐Ÿฅณ

@Legendary_Noob i got placed in 13th. I made it. Thanks for the positive note bro. And congratulations to you too.

• FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41 โ˜…
    I made it as well, there was no need to worry that much. And to give it away @Brazenhut my guy you made it as well!
    Congrats to everyone, the last month was a real rollercoaster of emotions lol
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131 โ˜…
    Floschka said:

I made it as well, there was no need to worry that much. And to give it away @Brazenhut my guy you made it as well!

Glad we both made it. It was kind of on my mcoc bucket list for a long time.
    Congrats to everyone who got it this month.
    Floschka said:

Yea I was stressing for nothing lol. Just like to be safe. Also, congrats! ๐Ÿฅณ
    Brazenhut said:

Floschka said:

Glad we both made it. It was kind of on my mcoc bucket list for a long time.
    Congrats to everyone who got it this month.
    It was on my bucket list as well bro. Congrats! ๐Ÿฅณ

@Legendary_Noob i got placed in 13th. I made it. Thanks for the positive note bro. And congratulations to you too.

Anytime bro congrats! ๐Ÿฅณ