**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry compensation incoming with new update?

TheApologizerTheApologizer Posts: 26
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
I just wanted to make sure i didn't screw up, as I'm currently fighting grandmaster in act 6 and i wanted to make sure that i had the compensation as a back up plan, cuz currently I'm out of resources xD

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    K imma be honest with you, trying to beat the grandmaster with the party bug there is a pretty dumb idea. They warned everyone not to do any hard content but you did it anyway. But yes, the compensation is mostly going to come with the next update. You should’ve just tried to fight the gm when the bug became fixed
  • Options
    TheApologizerTheApologizer Posts: 26

K imma be honest with you, trying to beat the grandmaster with the party bug there is a pretty dumb idea. They warned everyone not to do any hard content but you did it anyway. But yes, the compensation is mostly going to come with the next update. You should’ve just tried to fight the gm when the bug became fixed

Well grandmaster is stun inmune apart from his first phase so i don't know how dumb I am to try and get through act 6 to try and achieve more points for SOP
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    GM might be stun immune but there is still a mission to parry him over and over again, which can become a little problematic if you can't parry him reliably.

That said, good luck. I have no idea when the compensation comes - or when the issue itself is fixed - but I wish you the best in your attempt to become TB.