**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nexus Cav drop rates [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Dayyum those pulls tho- what did you get in the nexus?

The second screenshot is the opened nexus... He picked Surfer.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Dayyum those pulls tho- what did you get in the nexus?

The second screenshot is the opened nexus... He picked Surfer.
    Ah my bad, sorry
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Yeah when I bought it, I didn't realize it was the lesser drop rates. When i popped them open, I was wondering why I was only getting a choice between mostly 3* champs, thought maybe it was just terrible RNG
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    xNig said:

I’m surprised that people who purchased the offer are arguing that the 10 Cav crystals made or broke their decision, and not $50 for 15k 6* shards and a 6* crystal. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The 10 cav crystals was the main reason for the purchase for me. 10 regular Cavs costs 1750 unit, and the deal cost the 1450 unit pack, so it's already a deal. The extra 6* goodies were just a good grab next to them.
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Hey Kabam, just let us know if there was an error or if those drop rates were intended. With all the things happening in the game clarity is important and we all know you have been doing your best to put of the fires that have been popping up all over the game. While I wait for the communication I will be continuing my act 7 exploration.
  • Options
    Schmittonyou2Schmittonyou2 Posts: 29
    Alyzan said:

I think we should give Kabam the benefit of the doubt here. I'm pretty pissed that I found out about the old drop rates after the fact but I think Kabam will make this one right. Seems more like an unintentional error than on purpose but I guess well see if they end up deciding to fix this issue. @Kabam Miike

What issue? The issue that you didn’t read the drop rates before buying? Lol

• Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Don’t think we will hear anything until the deal expires to prevent more purchases or less purchases.
  • Options
    RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    There are news about this in other social?
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★

Ragnabro said:

There are news about this in other social?

Yes on Twitter and line app that I have seen.
    Share the news, @Spicyslicer
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Still waiting a respond @Kabam Miike , not cool..
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    People can't do anything legally or with google/apple since Kabam have mentioned the drop rates. Mentioning something a few months back on a forums and mentioning something currently with the actual deal, which one do you think will take precedence?
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    hmm actually eager to see what Kabam response to this will be
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

People can't do anything legally or with google/apple since Kabam have mentioned the drop rates. Mentioning something a few months back on a forums and mentioning something currently with the actual deal, which one do you think will take precedence?

So by your logic they can release any "cavalier crystal" they want and change the drop rates to what ever they want and still call it a "cavalier crystal" . In your opinion that is a good way for a company to operate, its fair and ethical in your opinion? Thats what you are defending?
    Did I say it's fair and ethical? It's not a great thing for them to do be it intentional (or a mistake which has happened a few months back). I'm just saying that techinically they did mention the drop rates.
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    Players have been tricked with these crystals!
This discussion has been closed.