**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TB advice

KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, assuming I can defeat the next 2 SOP bosses, using the T5CC selectors I’ll be able to get one fully formed T5CC and will then focus on hammering through act 6.

Obviously the roster could change but at this point who would you suggest for R3?

I’m planning on selecting the mutant 6 star Cav also when it comes round.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Torch easily
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Only recently pulled torch and haven’t had him as anything above a 4*, what’s the best way to play him?
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    KGW186 said:

Only recently pulled torch and haven’t had him as anything above a 4*, what’s the best way to play him?

Start with charging up your temperature by heavy charging, when it reaches 20 throw it. Then do MLM combos to build up incinerates on the opponent and when it reaches 7 you get Nova form which is great, since instead of incinerates he inflicts Nova Flames which are passive and no champ is immune to it. You can get Nova form by launching an SP3 too. Nova form also inflicts power stings with each Nova Flame. In simpler words, he’s awesome! Hope this helped!
  • THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50
    Torch. He is the complete Mystic killer
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Thanks for the advice guys, will pick science for the T5CC selectors.