**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips on how to grind past 6.2.6 Champion

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I beat the champion on my old account a couple of years ago using thing and his full synergy team. Did lots of damage in hit first phases then used a revive (and that great survivavility) to beat him in that last phase. Now I see the champ has been nerfed, but he still wrecked me a month ago

I watch YouTube videos and notice right away I lack the requisite skill tk one shot the guy. I’m probably going to need a bunch of revives and health potions and I’ve been farming them for a week now. I’ll bring 20 revives, lots of health potions and 500 or so units.

Questions:

Are there any champs I can still party with for all of his phases? Nothing worse than getting wrecked trying to parry. Are there any champs I won’t get stunned if I hit him when he is unstoppable?

And finally, when I get down to 10 percent health should I switch to BWCV so that I have the highest health pool to do the dexterity nonsense?

Any tips are appreciated. I thought of using Symbiote supreme and BWCV. Will archangel as a horseman or apocalypse be helpful? Any advice is appreciated. All the videos show top skill players one shotting him, I’m more interested hearing from this who struggled but figured out what worked at the different stages)

I

I have catalysts to max out another champ. So I’ll show the top champs to see if any is worth ranking up for this particular fight

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    BWCV and Diablo work for the champion.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    And one other question to someone who’s experienced this - it almost seemed to me that during champion’s 2nd and 3rd stages that if he hits you once it stuns you and you get knocked out.

If that’s the case, is there no point using health potions in addition to the revives until you ge to 10
    Percent?
  • DtomDtom Posts: 6
    edited August 2021
    I would use sym supreme until you get to 10% and use bwcv for the last 10% because you can regen lots with the prowess in the sp2. I would heal sym to full every time because if you get in the rhythm it’s easy and it’s hard to get in the rhythm when you don’t heal. Also if you can awaken sym it would be a safer fight. I would recommend bringing bwcv and ghost rider because the synergy reduces buffs by 30% and it’s really helpful when he goes unstoppable. I’m not sure about the different phases but I know in his second phase if you hit him when he is unstoppable you get stunned and his light attacks will be unblockable. Also in his 3rd phase his medium attacks will be unblockable.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Yes AA as a horseman will be helpfull. Same goes for Colossus.
    The champion fight isn’t the nightmare he once was, just practise practise practise.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    If you run suicides, rank 2 Diablo. He's great for the fight, for getting there unscathed (bar void) and in general.

He can also be stun immune after his specials if that is a worry and once you get to sp3, it is super easy to cycle sp2 and sp1 for continuous uptime on nullify and stun immune.

And he heals like I imagine a 6* og Deadpool would...
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Dtom said:

I would use sym supreme until you get to 10% and use bwcv for the last 10% because you can regen lots with the prowess in the sp2. I would heal sym to full every time because if you get in the rhythm it’s easy and it’s hard to get in the rhythm when you don’t heal. Also if you can awaken sym it would be a safer fight. I would recommend bringing bwcv and ghost rider because the synergy reduces buffs by 30% and it’s really helpful when he goes unstoppable. I’m not sure about the different phases but I know in his second phase if you hit him when he is unstoppable you get stunned and his light attacks will be unblockable. Also in his 3rd phase his medium attacks will be unblockable.

They fixed the life steal interaction against the Champions 10% phase. You can't life steal him as he is indestructible, no damage = no healing
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    IcePick said:

And one other question to someone who’s experienced this - it almost seemed to me that during champion’s 2nd and 3rd stages that if he hits you once it stuns you and you get knocked out.

If that’s the case, is there no point using health potions in addition to the revives until you ge to 10
    Percent?

In his 2nd phase if you make any contact with him while he is unstoppable you get stunned and that includes parries, you either need to keep his furies in check (below 2 he won't gain unstoppable), nullify the unstoppable or wait it out if you want to parry him. His regeneration is also tied to that unstoppable buff so you will want to have a way to deal with it. In his 2nd phase his light attacks are unblockable which also can prevent you from landing a parry. As for the 3rd phase his mediums become unblockable and he shrugs debuffs so you can't really parry stun him with most champs. Overall i suggest using someone with easy access to nullify to keep his fury stacks low so he can't go unstoppable and regen aswell as playing it without relying on parry. You should also practice dexing his specials in duels before hopping on 6.2.6
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Symboite supreme rules that fight if you have dispersion. Stagger all those furies and unstoppable to hurt him and feed your sp at same time. Sp3 to get all blessings then sp2 for crazy damage and sp steal. Also all the bleed damage and the armour phase you can eat champion sp into your block and dash out on last hit for that 10% prowess bit.

Might need to practice once or twice but once you got him down champion is done easily.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Update: Thanks for the help forum. The fitst 85 percent took one revive with Symbiote supreme (got him down to 37 percent the first time but i had an unduped rank 4). It’s almost built for SS since after you hit a special 3 champion will do special 1 attacks and you won’t even have to intercept much. Once I got to 15 percent I switched to a rank 5 apocalypse with 4 prowess. He was stun immune (after 3) when striking an opponent, and that was a big help because even if champion is unstoppable you could still strike him.