**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the worst chapter in act 6???

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
I am currently in 6.3.1. Just interested in what everyone thinks is the hardest chapter.

What is the worst chapter in act 6??? 156 votes

Chapter 1
3%
MaxGamingShannokMaster_RicherHamoBlamo51Satyavanjustingcity 6 votes
Chapter 2
75%
BendyPalanthraxHaji_SaabRaganatorzuffyMcOBGSpicyslicerExHavokThecurlerRacs0ThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxSyndicatedThunderstruck77DogfoodLidRasiloverKerneasAssumedNameRickGrimes_King73Stellar 118 votes
Chapter 3
17%
benshbAce_03Tendersquadccrider474MenkentFurious_Fighter1Newman0067Avengers320Titan41DeaconCage_1Username19273KJ3011Tristan709Killswitch01Xguard77TheLegionMasterHoitadoSparty6PickledChungus 27 votes
Chapter 4
3%
Disgruntled_User_123MiStaLovaHelpingBar1000Ceti_Eel 5 votes

Comments

• Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    A lot of people tell me that 6.3 was a little difficult but was fun. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!! Havok, mysterio, nf, imiw don’t seem easy at all. Is it easier than 6.2 or worse?
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    For me, would 6.3 be rough, or a joke

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    It will be rough. I just beat it last week, and it required some very specific counters that I don’t see here. I do think you could do it, it’ll take maximum effort and unit man
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    The g2099, doom, colossus, hype, and ghost will do well, Rank em up ⬆️
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    The answer is going to be very roster-dependent, but 6.2.5 can take a time-out in the deepest depths of hell.

It knows what it did.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Chapter 3
    Which would be the easier path on 6.3.4? Tryna push as far as possible so I can Rank 3 KingPin from SoP and hopefully get ThroneBreaker by the end of Fall.

School is starting soon so I’ll barely be on 😞
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Chapter 2
    6.2 is terrible. Rough bosses. Annoying global nodes, it locks out 6 stars on a lot of paths for no reason. Very niche, tons of paths. And class gates.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    Chapter 2
    60 routes from 6.1 and 6.2, with that global nodes, stupid af
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Chapter 2
    Cap45 said:

A lot of people tell me that 6.3 was a little difficult but was fun. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!! Havok, mysterio, nf, imiw don’t seem easy at all. Is it easier than 6.2 or worse?

6.3 is easier than 6.2. Even though some of the 6.2 bosses are better than 6.3 the only thing that I thought was hard in 6.3 was the bosses. The lanes were really easy and none of the bosses were as bad as mordo or the 6.2 champion.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Chapter 2
    In my opinion 6.4 was the easiest other than the revives you have to use to learn and do the grandmaster fight. 6.1 is next; there are a few annoying bosses but the lanes were pretty easy. 6.3 had a lot of annoying bosses but I can’t even remember any of the paths because they went so quickly. 6.2 had some really annoying completion paths and bosses. 6.2.5 mordo makes you revive (plus I didn’t like any of the paths) and the 6.2.6 champion was a huge pain for me even after the nerf.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Chapter 3
    Will3808 said:

In my opinion 6.4 was the easiest other than the revives you have to use to learn and do the grandmaster fight. 6.1 is next; there are a few annoying bosses but the lanes were pretty easy. 6.3 had a lot of annoying bosses but I can’t even remember any of the paths because they went so quickly. 6.2 had some really annoying completion paths and bosses. 6.2.5 mordo makes you revive (plus I didn’t like any of the paths) and the 6.2.6 champion was a huge pain for me even after the nerf.

I don’t recall ever having a problem with 6.2. All of the fights were a breeze, Torch nuked Mordo, and with about three revives I got the Champion boss done with Sorcerer Supreme. That’s compared to act 6.3, where I was stuck for 3 months because I didn’t have a reliable bleed counter for Medusa.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Chapter 3

Will3808 said:

I don’t recall ever having a problem with 6.2. All of the fights were a breeze, Torch nuked Mordo, and with about three revives I got the Champion boss done with Sorcerer Supreme. That’s compared to act 6.3, where I was stuck for 3 months because I didn’t have a reliable bleed counter for Medusa.
    lol me and you were twins

Also I was able to beat 6.3.4. Onto Mysterio
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Chapter 3
    i meant choose 6.2 ... SO MANY PATHS was just all kinds of ridiculous ... exploration was in no way shape or form fun for me. i hope the game NEVER introduces that many paths in content ever again.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Chapter 2
    I just finished Champion today, which I had to wait until the arenas reset to get the units necessary since I’m an ftp
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Chapter 2
    For sure either 2 or 3. I got stuck for well over a month on the sinister boss because I didn’t have a counter. Mordo and the champion were also a little bit of a pain. Chapter 3 was a little annoying when it came to cap, I don’t remember the rest. Chapter 1 was pretty easy for me, and I zoomed through chapter 4 in a little over a day a few days ago. Not bad, but I had to use 2 team revives and maybe 5 or 6 l2s on gmaster
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Chapter 2

i meant choose 6.2 ... SO MANY PATHS was just all kinds of ridiculous ... exploration was in no way shape or form fun for me. i hope the game NEVER introduces that many paths in content ever again.

Could be worse (in terms of energy), could’ve been Act 4. That act had easy fights, but was horrible on energy. Took me about a year just for exploration.
  • DeewillDeewill Posts: 83
    To me the it’s Grandmaster.. so I’ll just say 6.4 even tho it’s just 6.4.6 Grandmaster lol.. that was my only problem trying to get his commands right.. but for the most part I was good on all but that second one.. I just had a hard time getting that one right with the champs I had at that time.. but the chapters were not that bad it was the boss that got me.. when I fought that champion on 6.2.6.. I didn’t even know you had to do certain things I just be fighting..
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Chapter 2
    6.2.5 was the worst to do
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Chapter 2
    6.1 - okay globals, rewards Cavalier which is a motivation

6.2 - pain globals with meh rewards. Boring and w gates

6.3 - just...okay. No big pain points, ok rewards.

6.4 - hard imo (high attack values, nodes etc) but has the glorious feel of killing GM.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Chapter 2
    by far
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Chapter 2
    Before the 6.2 nerf it was the biggest roadblock since sinister u needed a fury buff u couldnt use too many buffs or u die by shock so u needed angela hiemdall synergy with gulk warlock and robot synergy or hiemdall fury synergy quake it was so restrictive and a big roadblock same with the champion but slow worked back then unlike now slow dont work so the counters people used dont work now, not gonna mention mordo as fighting 10 times on like 4 pain paths were horrible the 2 paths that had a regen node then the cosmic and tech lane by far the worse gate nodes they ever done also with a dumb global.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Chapter 2
    for me, toss up between chapter 1 and 2 .. for 1 reason only ..

# of paths ...

seriously .. the # of paths in most maps throughout 6.1 and 6.2 are absolutely nuts ...

6.1.1 - 8 paths
    6.1.2 - 10 paths !?
    6.1.3 - 7 paths
    6.1.4 - 10 paths !?
    6.1.5 - 10 paths !?
    6.1.6 - 10 paths !?
    total: 55 paths

6.2.1 - 10 paths !?
    6.2.2 - 10 paths !?
    6.2.3 - 10 paths !?
    6.2.4 - 12 paths !?!?
    6.2.5 - 9 Paths !
    6.2.6 - 3-9 paths (best I can tell, it's doable it in as little as 3 passes if done right? but it seems to have up to 9 paths ... but to be fair, interesting map, and I like the way this one is built - it offers choices to the player ... )
    total: 54 - 60 paths

that's just a crazy # of paths throughout this chapter ... :(
    So tedious ...
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Chapter 2

Will3808 said:

Have you fully explored act 6? I think 💩 starts to hit the fan when you start exploring it. Chapter 2 is by far the worst content in mcoc particularly 6.2.5. The path gates are what actually make this the worst chapter.