**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gladiator Hulk is good?

PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
hi folks
I found a GHulk in a 6 star, and I want to know, he is god tier? I already have RHulk as 6 star r2, the GHulk is better than RHulk
he needs to be duped?
thanks guys!

Gladiator Hulk is good? 46 votes

Yes
67%
DrOctavius2_2zuffyMets17SpicyslicerYoMovesNojokejaymRbk1910or_StrongDeaconSquirrelguydot_dittoPricelessMauledRenaxqqSpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavensErik_Killmonger1001SuperiorSymbioteGiuliameijRouger4 31 votes
No
32%
BigPoppaCBONEthanks4playingJumpthesharkTheHoodedDormammuTatteredSailGoddessIliasColonaut123spaceoctopusH3t3rThoye3AlmccarthyThanks_D19ScrubhanLightsAnimeLight7 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I don't know how I feel about GHulk, I mean I have him as a 6* but I'm not sure how I feel about him.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Yes
    not god tier but good
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    He has his uses. Not a top science but not really a bad champ either. I'd say he kinda needs the dupe to really shine but wouldn't really use a gem on him either. He's got an aggressive playstyle(wanna keep crowd excitement up). Great Magik counter, probably good against terrax if I'm not mistaken
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    He is uniquely good at what he does, which is counter passive degeneration like Magik, Dormammu, Mephisto, Terrax, and Domino, as well as nodes like Starburst and No Retreat. There are few better, more reliable champions in those situations. This is why I have him ranked up.

However, outside of his good matchups, he’s fairly disappointing. His base damage output is middle of the road at best, it leaves a lot to be desired. But when he shines, he shines bright.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Yes
    He is amazing, he’s definitely r3 worthy.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’ve had him as a 6* for more than two years, so I think I can definitively say: meh. He definitely has some outstanding matchups and okay damage, but unless you really just love his visual design or the champ itself, he’s probably a solid 6-7/10 for the science class or champs in general. He doesn’t have a lot of utility, but some very specific utility.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    His niche is outdated but every now and then you'll hit a node or lane where is is The Answer. But his DPS is kinda trash.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Gulk is great in the right circumstances and extremely meh in most matchups.

I would rank rulk over him everytime
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes
    Very situational. Even with face me his damage is a bit disappointing but that piece of utility is invaluable in the right circumstances