**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really cost me a fight!!!!

Really Kabam I was in a middle of the Goldblum challenge last path fighting Angela and you push the maintenance 30 min Before!!!!!!! You cost me the fight and probably a revive I better have a revive in my stash since you cost me the fight Kabam for starting your maintenance earlier than what you told us!!!!!!!

Comments

• DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    I think they just cost me my Arena streak they are a pain in the ass to start
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Miike said he was really sorry. That should work, right?

Dr. Zola
  • Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
    Completely agree
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    You know where that sorry can go. So incredibly pathetic. The incompetence and apathy are staggering.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    They didn't push it ahead. The server crashed, so they have to fix it and roll it into Maintenance. I was in a Bounty. I get it. Just clarifying it wasn't an international change.
  • Jean_gryJean_gry Posts: 34
    They poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses!!!
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Unless you had already lost one fight prior to the game going down, you "SHOULD" be fine.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Zane22 wrote: »
    Really Kabam I was in a middle of the Goldblum challenge last path fighting Angela and you push the maintenance 30 min Before!!!!!!! You cost me the fight and probably a revive I better have a revive in my stash since you cost me the fight Kabam for starting your maintenance earlier than what you told us!!!!!!!

If you're using a revive on Angela you're in for some hell against Dr. Strange. Best of luck
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Really dude? Lol did u read what u quoted?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Dr. Strange was the easiest fight anyway..lol
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231

Happened to me too.

What happened to to crash recovery system??? My fight didn't even start loading from the matchup screen and I still took an L