**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker Daily Issue

318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
I do not like that these crystals are overloaded with freaking dumb T4 Basic & Class Catalyst fragments. Players work too hard to achieve Thronebreaker (beat the GRANDMASTER & R3 1x 6* Champion), for the benefits only to be rewarded T4.

You can literally get T4 from every Alliance Quest Crystal, T4 Fragment Crystal, T4 Class Crystal, Ascendent Crystal, Free Crystal, etc..

THRONEBREAKER DAILY CRYSTAL should not have that trash inside it — 5* shards | 6* shards | 5* champions | T5 whole and fragments | T2 whole and fragments | Thronebreaker Gold crystal

REMOVE TRASH T4 fragments and catalyst!!!

Comments

• Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Disagree. T4b is something I'm perpetually low on
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Nah.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,060 ★★★★★
    You lost me at "worked hard achieve Thronebreaker"

You need 7 T4CC for 1-2 and 8 T4CC for 2-3. That's 15 T4CC. Those T4CC go quickly if you're focusing on 6*'s. A early TB who worked so hard to R3 a 6* and 1 run through Act 6, isn't focused on 6*'s as they likely don't have many. Their rosters are still developing their rosters which include a lot of 5*'s. T4CC will never be irrelevant for TB's.
  • Options
    Y’all just want to disagree, and missing the point. You can get T4 basic and class from every other Crystal in game, and from the Glory store. They do not need to be in the DAILY CRYSTAL!!!
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    You can get enormous amounts of t5b and t2a from the glory store as well. I prefer spending my glory on that instead of t4b, which is why easier access to t4b from the crystals is nice. It's always needed. You basically gut your supply every time you r2 a 6* champ, it's insane for such a mid-level resource.

Also, why would I, as a Thronebreaker, want 5* shards in my daily crystals? They do even less when it comes to developing my 6* roster than t4b. TB gold crystals make some sense, but I am also drowning in gold at the moment.

So nah, let the t4b stay. In fact, I wouldn't mind if they removed the 18K shards altogether and just gave us fully-formed t4b every time.
  • Options
    FaIIenFaIIen Posts: 46
    Imo im low on t4 class catalysts and t4 basics !
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    318Chubz said:

Y’all just want to disagree, and missing the point. You can get T4 basic and class from every other Crystal in game, and from the Glory store. They do not need to be in the DAILY CRYSTAL!!!

I completely agree. I have to sell T4Bs because I can't use them all before they expire. Unless you rank up every champ, definitely don't need all the T4Bs you get awarded. And I don't have a problem with T4CC, I just never get the class I want/need. I totally agree with you though!
  • Options
    When y’all open THRONEBREAKER DAILY CRYSTAL — and it land on T4 Basic/Class Fragments.

Y’all be happy like: YAY!!! I’M SO HAPPY IT LANDED ON T4 FRAGMENTS, EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED, THANKS KABAM
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 539 ★★★
    318Chubz said:

When y’all open THRONEBREAKER DAILY CRYSTAL — and it land on T4 Basic/Class Fragments.

Y’all be happy like: YAY!!! I’M SO HAPPY IT LANDED ON T4 FRAGMENTS, EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED, THANKS KABAM

I'm honestly not mad about it. Like everyone's saying, once you start developing your 6* roster it takes a lot of T4b.
    Don't worry, you'll get there someday. Keep working!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,060 ★★★★★
    318Chubz said:

I can get more T2A and T5B from the glory store than I can get in a months worth of TB dailies. You're comparisons make no sense.
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    In fairness, day 1 TB said these crystals weren't the end all be all, it's not like it wasn't common knowledge the majority of pulls were t4cc. Folks focused solely on the amazing pulls.

Now whether people listened or not...
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Disagree, I always need t4b and t4cc
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I'd rather see full t4 cats and no fragments in them but I absolutely want them in there. Don't worry you'll get to the point where you can't even use t5cc bc you don't have t4cc eventually too