**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using attacks against spider verse isn’t given credits correctly.

Using attacks against spider verse isn’t given credits correctly.

Comments

• Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Same here- fought spidey in act 1 3 times lol, only threw one light and nothing registered.
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    It’s a spider verse villains. You get extra for using a spider verse hero to defeat them.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'm glad you guys noticed it too, I thought I was messing up. To clarify, mine wasn't a Spider-verse Villain thing, it was the "beat Spiderdude with a Skill or Mutant with a light hit as last attack". I'm not saying Ghostspider231 is wrong or anything, just relating what I'm experiencing, thanks!
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Hmmm. I didn't encounter any problems when completing the objectives. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    All day I’ve been getting approx 1/3 the objective points I should be getting.

I gave it the benefit of the doubt on the finish with a light.

I used MM combos on the finish with a medium.

It’s simple to see if you ko someone with a heavy.

Now I’m using cosmic s1s to end fights.

In all cases I’m using only the designated class and fighting the spider verse arena teams.

Results have been the same. Get one point for about every 3 fights I correctly win.

On iOS.

I’ve also made sure it wasn’t due to any DOT by using teams without DOT abilities, same result.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The spider-verse teams don’t give you points. Only the spider people on those teams do as they are tagged #spider-verse.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

The spider-verse teams don’t give you points. Only the spider people on those teams do as they are tagged #spider-verse.

So it’s only the #Spider verse heroes?

They could have at least made that clear, but thank you for the response and clarity.

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

They could have at least made that clear, but thank you for the response and clarity.

It literally says so in the objective
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Voltolos said:

It literally says so in the objective
    the objective for defeating with Light, Medium, Heavy, SP1 and SP2 clearly asks you to kill a #Spiderverse champion and it's different from the last two levels (Dex and Parry) were it's asked to perform these actions against #Spiderverse Heroes ^_^

EDIT: i saw the objective written in English in a forum post and you are right, the problem is in the translation... again :sigh:
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It is working correctly. It only gives credit when doing it against a spiderverse HERO. Most teams only contain 1 or at most 2. The rest are villians and thus do not give credit.
  • Options
    RDV75RDV75 Posts: 7
    It seems to work only for me in the arena. When I use a champ vs Classic SpiderMan in 1.3 RTTL it doesn't register. I don't think it specifies arena only, so it should work in quests.