**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

August (Spider) Targets for 3-day Solo Events and Objectives.

First 3-day Solo Event - SINISTER SIX ASSIGNMENTS (Duel or Arena)
Search “MysteriPool” (for Mysterio), double pts if use a Spider against him.

Instead of occasionally coming across a SinisterSix in Arena (the SpiderVerse special arena teams seem to have 1/3 of team being a Spider Verse Hero, but an actual SinisterSix villain seems random like any others).

(I assume will probably be a cycle of different 3-day Solo Events, so can continually update here as month goes on)

and while on the subject of Targets…
———
20/20 VISION (Objectives, using any of the 3 Visions)
Search “Guillotine” gives a low Guilly 2099 version.
Search “p99zg” (or just p99 and at bottom) for a low Punisher 2099. (thx to @marino123 for that)

———
[1/7] CATCH A SPIDER (Objective, by Class, w/ different finishing attacks, ending with Dex and Parry use on 6+7)
RTTL (Special Quest - Road2Lab) 1.3 has classic Spiderman as first node (1 energy).

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    Search 7343 for Punisher 2099, top result is a 3* r1/1
  • Options
    Is there any quest to get punisher and guilly easily
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    The special arena is giving one spider verse champion, one guilly2099 and one punisher2099
  • Options
    Tks
  • Options
    But sadly limited visions for arena lol
  • Options
    Been bringing 1 Spider Hero, 1 Skill (or whatever Class/Kill objective level you’re at, that won’t cause DoT's that could steal that point), and one Vision, as a team for a few matches at a time in Arena.

(yet to be lucky enough for finding G/P 2099 in any of the arena matchups so far though)
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

Been bringing 1 Spider Hero, 1 Skill (or whatever Class/Kill objective level you’re at, that won’t cause DoT's that could steal that point), and one Vision, as a team for a few matches at a time in Arena.

(yet to be lucky enough for finding G/P 2099 in any of the arena matchups so far though)

Actually I got 3 consecutive G/P 2099 in that special arena with one spider verse character. But I haven't got any such matchup after that.
  • Options
    @LordPSN , see here.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

@LordPSN , see here.

Wait there’s a third guardian?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    @LegendOne see if this is what you are looking for
  • Options
    LegendOneLegendOne Posts: 18
    @Reference thnx buddy but im looking in story Quest or Other quest
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I need to find guilly 2099 in story node. I cannot fight in arena with my limited visions!
  • Options
    Can get those easy PI Guilly or Punisher 2099 ones from leftover Duels on days you haven’t needed to use all 5 free duels for other specific daily things.
    Got all month to fit them in.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★

Search 7343 for Punisher 2099, top result is a 3* r1/1

Bumping. Cuz I wasn’t hitting it until today and I had to search for the post
  • Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Search 9611 for g99.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    marino123 said:

Need quest champ for g2099. Anyone having her from quest?

UC EQ 3.2 - first fight on shock path
  • Options
    So evidently the 3-day Solo Event portion will just continually cycle the same Sinister Six Assignment event every 3 days.

As to Team Rating needed to keep streak in special Spider arena, I’ve been able to drop to 1 max 3* with 2 other max only 2*, and still gets good matchup.
    That way can use your 2* Visions to get further with those Guilly/Pun 2099 Objective fights.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    It’s much easier to duel G99 and P99 and get the objectives done.
  • Options
    Final Creeps and Crawlies (crystal shards) and Digital Snapshots (Daily Bugle Store) still available in last Sinister Six Assignments Solo Event.

And since Spider Arena has ended, an easy DUEL TARGET for one is MysteriPool (a Mysterio).