**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When is the Parry Bug HOTFIX releasing ???? KABAM TEAM

LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Dear Kabam team,

Please update us on the release date for the Parry Bug HotFix, you mentioned earlier it will be after 3rd Aug, but when can we expect it to be out. It's been a long time now.

I had planned to go for my Last path run of Abyss of legends, had been stacking/farming resources for it since long wanted to do it in July, but couldn't due to the parry issue. Now, a lot of resources will expire soon.

PLEASE LET US KNOW BY WHEN HOTFIX WILL Be RELEASED KABAM TEAM????

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Zibiit
@Kabam Porthos
@Kabam Vydious
@Kabam Lyra
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

am 90% certain revives have 16days on the stash meaning those were farmed after the parry bug was already known? 🤔 i might be wrong tho.

No you’re right
  • LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33

am 90% certain revives have 16days on the stash meaning those were farmed after the parry bug was already known? 🤔 i might be wrong tho.

@TimeGenesis The revives have 14 days in the stash, and my friend I am not blaming just asking it would be great if they can update us on the status of the HotFix release date, or if they still haven't figured it out yet would be really helpful if they let us know on it.
  • LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33

so that means that the OP cant / shouldnt blame kabam for stackin revives before the fix is out..

kabam is easier to blame than most mods.
    Again not blaming, just asking for an update on the issue. Never before such a big issue has been there in the game for such a long time.

And for everyone's kind information I had stacked resources even before the bug hit us in 1st week July, had planned to go for the abyss after last month's update, but then the issue happened, plan was put on hold and many of those resources expired.

But, then Kabam gave hope that it will be released after the 3rd so I again started stacking hoping I can go for it by 12th Aug, Now, I just need to know if it will take more time or will it be release before 12th Aug.