**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Getting pokes to move from another alliance

Its_Wahl_75Its_Wahl_75 Posts: 9
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey everyone. I've been in the same alliance for over 5 years. Two weeks ago I started getting pokes from another alliance to move in AQ & AW. Sent a ticket to support and I'm sure you all know how that went so, here I am on the forums turning to the community for help!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    That's a weird one.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I am going to assume the answer to this is no...

but did you log into a friend's another account at all? or do you have a second account? maybe that account is triggering those pokes?
  • Options
    I have not logged into anyone's account. I had a second account a long time ago. I have not logged into that account in over a year. The pokes are coming from an alliance that a friend of mine is in. He's been on my friends list for years but the pokes just started about two weeks ago.
  • Options
    I also deleted this friend from my list to see if that would stop the pokes. No such luck.
  • Options
    Exactly why I stopped the second account. However that account was never in the alliance I'm getting pokes from.