**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Peni Parker Autoblock

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
Should be be auto blocking sig 200 Angela with 4 buffs?

Comments

• Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    Except unblokable, the only character I think is a counter is nick fury who has permanent unblokable
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Neev_4321 said:

Except unblokable, the only character I think is a counter is nick fury who has permanent unblokable

Apocalypse?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Neev_4321 said:

She neuters his LMD so that isn't an option
    Unless you revive
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Angela works based on Ability Accuracy, PP auto-block is unaffected by Ability Accuracy.

Magneto Magnet will prevent PP auto-block, as it isn't dependent on his 70% AAR.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've not gotten to her yet but who's the go to counter.

magneto
    Fury with 15 tac charges

I honestly thought Angela would of worked but obviously not
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    does white mag work?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Neev_4321 said:

Unless you revive
    Wait, what??? How is that even possible, "neutering his LMD"?
    Her sig heal blocks him when he regens 5% of his max health
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Neev_4321 said:

Unless you revive
    Wait, what??? How is that even possible, "neutering his LMD"?
    Her sig heal blocks him when he regens 5% of his max health
    Except his LMD isnt regeneration. This is the same nonsense we saw with the “heal prevention” node
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    1.She has an extremely low block prof.
    2.Her auto block can disable while sync shield active, which could be break by hitting into her block.
    3.She need 4+ spider sense to active auto block.
    So you don't actually need to full counter for her, just bring someone who can deal tons of damage before she reach spider sense, hit into block, and done
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I've been carrying Venom on my team. He rides the bench the entire quest, then whoever's alive when I get to her does the heavy lifting to chip away. Once the whole team is wiped (cause that seems to be the trend), bring Venom in.

The fights haven't been pretty, but the rest of the team manages to get her close to, or below, the 18% health for Venom to have unlockable specials.

Again....not pretty, but I haven't had to use a single revive on anything yet.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Drauglin said:

Falcon’s lock-on works against Peni’s auto-block

How? It should be immune to AA reduction.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Drauglin said:

Only for true strike, true accuracy, and true sense
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★

Drauglin said:

It doesn't work. I personally tried it. I'm guessing he assumed it would work cause it's not a variation of the true strikes that are called out in her kit, but hasn't actually tried it.

But you're right @KnightZero, the AAR from his Lock On doesn't prevent her auto-block.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

I haven't gotten to her yet as I somehow enjoy 100% each chapter before I move on but with how it read above. Shouldn't champs like Falcon and Angela be able to avoid her auto block?

Everyone in the thread has been saying she isn't affected by ability acc reduction but that's only from True Strike, True Sense and True Accuracy so champs who don't use those and counter Auto Block should work fine yeah?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

Drauglin said:

Only for true strike, true accuracy, and true sense
    Nope. See the pic above. The chance to Autoblock can't be avoided by AA reduction.