**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HERCULES IS KING!

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

He makes Cosmic Ghost Rider's utility a meme.

Did he ever have one?
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Here king, you dropped this.

πŸ‘‘
    🧠
  • Options
    Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30 β˜…

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Wait Herc is actually good!!!!!??!?!? First time I’m hearing this!!

he makes hyperion look like an average champion :joy:
    Chill dude. Herc is absolutely the best cosmic but don't you ever disrespect hyperion like that again!
    Yes. I'd go so far as to say 4th best champion in the game, after Doom in 3rd.
    Just watch Seatin get clapped, eat SP3s and STILL take both Cav EQ bosses down.
    Not even Hyperion or CGR can do that, Herc is broken.
    While the top 10 champs in the game isn’t really concrete, (except the top 2) I feel like that’s a slight stretch atm
    I'd argue the 3rd is somewhat concrete because most people agree that it's Doom.
    Claire > doom
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    GagoH said:

Hype is still the better champion, if only he existed as a 6*. @Kabam Miike

Better how? Would be fair if he was available as a 6*, but what about hype makes him better than hercules?
  • Options

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Chill dude. Herc is absolutely the best cosmic but don't you ever disrespect hyperion like that again!
    While the top 10 champs in the game isn’t really concrete, (except the top 2) I feel like that’s a slight stretch atm
    I'd argue the 3rd is somewhat concrete because most people agree that it's Doom.
    Claire > doom
    Doom > Claire
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Like I said, the perspectives differ greatly in the top 10 (even tho I agree it’s doom)
  • Options
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Like I said, the perspectives differ greatly in the top 10 (even tho I agree it’s doom)
    That I can agree with.
  • Options
    PuttPutt said:

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Claire > doom
    Doom > Claire
    Man-Thing > > > Doom > Claire
    Mystic Air-Walker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man-Thing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doom > Claire.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

THEY MADE HERCULES OP, thank goodness Transformer Figurine Sentinel didn't win πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hercules meets and exceeds the benchmark rule for champions. For y'all who don't know the benchmark rule, new champs must be able to hit a 10k medium as a 6* r3 champion in their best damage rotation (10k is generous, should be more like 15k) or if they are not a basic attack champ, they have to hit at least a 50k sp2 or MASSIVE DOT. Hercules EXCEEDS this benchmark. He makes Hyperion and CMM look like fools. He's better than Corvus in quite literally every way. He makes Cosmic Ghost Rider's utility a meme. Hercules is the whole package. The greatest cosmic champion to ever grace the contest. I don't wanna hear no "cgr damage is OP" or "corvus immortality is OP" arguments cuz Hercules has the best of all of those worlds. Thank you Kabam for making him so OP. I hope Omega Sentinel voters are happy with the result. :)

This is mad late but ayo Beast hits 11K meds
  • Options
    PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 β˜…β˜…β˜…

PuttPutt said:

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Claire > doom
    Doom > Claire
    Mystic Air-Walker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man-Thing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doom > Claire.

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RIP SPIDERMAN 2099

THEY MADE HERCULES OP, thank goodness Transformer Figurine Sentinel didn't win πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hercules meets and exceeds the benchmark rule for champions. For y'all who don't know the benchmark rule, new champs must be able to hit a 10k medium as a 6* r3 champion in their best damage rotation (10k is generous, should be more like 15k) or if they are not a basic attack champ, they have to hit at least a 50k sp2 or MASSIVE DOT. Hercules EXCEEDS this benchmark. He makes Hyperion and CMM look like fools. He's better than Corvus in quite literally every way. He makes Cosmic Ghost Rider's utility a meme. Hercules is the whole package. The greatest cosmic champion to ever grace the contest. I don't wanna hear no "cgr damage is OP" or "corvus immortality is OP" arguments cuz Hercules has the best of all of those worlds. Thank you Kabam for making him so OP. I hope Omega Sentinel voters are happy with the result. :)

king
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

BTW, Hercules winning would not have been possible without the KING @Moot4Life (RIP SOLDIER), who actively advocated for King Hercules to win

you can thank him in person @SW66
    do not disrespect the king, moot will forever be @Moot4Life
  • Options
    PuttPutt said:

PuttPutt said:

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Claire > doom
    Doom > Claire

• Options

RIP SPIDERMAN 2099

king
    Spiderman 2099 looks fine though. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Claire > doom
    King_leo??
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If only kabam released 6 star Hyperion.
  • Options

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Claire > doom
    King_leo??
    oh god I forgot about him
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

BuffBeast said:

Rookiie said:

Claire > doom
    King_leo??
    oh god I forgot about him
    I finally pulled bwcv the other day and remembered him. I'm off to solo the abyss any day now.