Options

Mister fantastic for labyrinth of legends ?

Ironavenger56Ironavenger56 Posts: 47
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am going to do a labyrinth run soon. I still don’t have Ægon or guillotine 2099 but I have she hulk and mr fantastic both as rank 1 5 stars ( Mr fantastic is awakened) I want to rank 4 one of them so who do you all think will be better for a lol run: mr fantastic or she hulk with some other synergies?
I also have blade as 5 star rank 4 and Spider-Man stark as 4 star rank 5 (both awakened) and a 5 star maxed out spider man stealth
This is my roster

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    I think @xNig did the abyss with Mr Fantastic. Maybe he can chime in.

If it wasn’t him and I tagged him in error, sorry.
  • Options
    Are you going to do a one time run?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,139 ★★★★★
    I did my first run with an r5 Blade and an r4 Stark Spidey with a 4* Ghost Rider along for synergy. But that was eons ago. If you're running Mr. F, make sure you've got the whole synergy team ready.
  • Options
    @Wicket329 i am thinking to bring mr fantastic, she hulk, hulk buster, spiderman stealth and probably blade
  • Options
    @pseudosane yes a one time run
  • Options
    @World Eater i saw kt1’s video doing labyrinth with me fantastic but I think at that time he was bugged so I am not too sure also he got buffed 3 months ago and I saw no labyrinth videos of him
    I have seen people using him in abyss but it’s abyss I am doing Labyrinth so I don’t know how he works
  • Options

@pseudosane yes a one time run

DO you really need the rewards? LoL doesnt give anything gamebreaking anymore, id wait for an aegon/g99 tbf.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★

@World Eater i saw kt1’s video doing labyrinth with me fantastic but I think at that time he was bugged so I am not too sure also he got buffed 3 months ago and I saw no labyrinth videos of him
    I have seen people using him in abyss but it’s abyss I am doing Labyrinth so I don’t know how he works

It was @CoatHang3r who used Mr Fantastic in the abyss

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nsspeFIDj6U
  • Options
    @pseudosane yes the 5 star awakening gem is important for me
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    Go do variants and wait for Aegon. They're more fun and give better rewards for less effort. You have a lot of variant options in your roster.
    I have completed every variant except V5 and 1. Currently in 6.3 and I still haven't even bothered killing LOL Rhulk.
  • Options

It is RNG based and you can get 5* AG for far less effort now. I wouldnt suggest doing the LoL route at all.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,881 Guardian

Do act5 100% if you haven't already.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,265 ★★★★★

I think @xNig did the abyss with Mr Fantastic. Maybe he can chime in.

If it wasn’t him and I tagged him in error, sorry.

Nah it’s definitely wasn’t me (no worries on the wrong tag too).

I explored LOL before MrF was introduced in the game.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You’re better waiting off for Colossus. He’s the best Lab clearer imo.
  • Options
    @StevieManWonder i have a colossus and I also have his synergies.Does he work well there?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

@StevieManWonder i have a colossus and I also have his synergies.Does he work well there?

Yeah absolutely. I think that he works better than Ægon. Slap on Suicides, bring in Prof X, Apoc, Omega, and Emma. You’ll spend a few revives initially because you need get Apoc his charges and Prof X too ideally.