**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is wrong with SoP Emma?

Comments

• MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    I used my r5 g99 and played PERFECTLY... i blocked the first hit of all specials, mostly parrying it, and dexed the second one
    Still, I could only bring her to 73% in 130 hits before I died.
    naikavon said:

Wondering if anyone has tried red mags? I'm thinking if I just get the evades down it should work over time. Also, could an unduped guardian or caiw do the trick?

I tried him early in my testing. He'll eventually work but my God it'll be a long fight. I quit out. I just couldn't. Of course I have a Prof X who is way better and faster so that's made it easier to be...snobby.
    Prof x may be faster than rags... but he is surely not fast.
    I used my r4 and could bring her to 94% in 94 hits.
    Miss immunity is annoying too because you gotta sacrifice a couple specials for charges or charge in the end of her sp1 which is risky
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Quite enjoyed this one tbf. Technically a challenging fight like Rogue was, theoretically possible with any champion.
    So far I’ve only done one kill - one shot with Proxima. Going to try Void/HT and Aegon for the other objectives.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Wondering if anyone has tried red mags? I'm thinking if I just get the evades down it should work over time. Also, could an unduped guardian or caiw do the trick?

While this may work for cavaliers the real problem are the objectives (female, skill and science)
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

I hold block and she is in armor Phase and randomly shoots SP1 and SP2.

When you hold block enemy only throws in like 1% of cases their SP into your block normaly.

And she has the passive armor phase as well. Doesn't make any sense.

Well I guess I have a week to get used to this -_-

If it makes u feel any better, my best try was with my 6* BWDO and I only took off 15% health 🙁
    But like u said I have a week to get better 😌
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    i found emmas is the best ai so far after venom. i could heavy spam in the corner even when she had a bar of power as long as she was in armour pahse
    Speeds80 said:

It would be a fun fight if dex wasn’t so broken, starky has been a write off for 5 weeks, he keeps blocking on good dex timing

it could be because you des using left thumb. the champ blocks for a tiny frame before actually dashing back
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    xNig said:

Finally a SoP fight that’s a good challenge skill wise.

Agreed, sure the lowest I’ve gotten her down to was only 92% lol, but many others have done it so that just means I’m bad. This fight and the Rogue one is the perfect meaning of SoP, skill wise at least.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Took me about 3 hours before I got the solo with g99.
    Super annoying fight but feels very rewarding when you get it done.
    Did skill with 5* nick fury, after a really good start it turned ugly… but I was committed past the point of no return after a couple of revives 😂
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    You guys know you can just make sure she doesn't have any power when she's about to go into the defensive phase right? Then you don't have to worry about specials at all. As soon as I ran into this issue I just stopped letting her power before defense and suddenly the fight was SIGNIFICANTLY easier. 3 solos like an hour later. Done.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Finally a SoP fight that’s a good challenge skill wise.

Agreed, sure the lowest I’ve gotten her down to was only 92% lol, but many others have done it so that just means I’m bad. This fight and the Rogue one is the perfect meaning of SoP, skill wise at least.
    All the best. Just practise more and you’ll get the hang of it.

Took close to 400 hits on my R3 Void for the solo, and around 500 hits in total (+1 revive) on my R3 Elsa. Wasn’t that bad but definitely more challenging than previous weeks.

Hopefully people don’t get mad that they can’t get her down. 😂
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

You guys know you can just make sure she doesn't have any power when she's about to go into the defensive phase right? Then you don't have to worry about specials at all. As soon as I ran into this issue I just stopped letting her power before defense and suddenly the fight was SIGNIFICANTLY easier. 3 solos like an hour later. Done.

That tactic didn’t work for me.
    What worked for me was managing space, holding block in her armour phase and staying alert in case she threw a random special.

The spacing bit is really important. I found the ai very reactive to user input so if you get too close and have to double dash back, the ai will consistently throw a special on second dash back so you end up running into Emma.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★
    SP1 should've been unblockable. Not joking!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★

SP1 should've been unblockable. Not joking!

You are evil to say such words
    Maybe a little...

Qacob said:

MojoHater said:

I used my r5 g99 and played PERFECTLY... i blocked the first hit of all specials, mostly parrying it, and dexed the second one

So... You didn't play perfectly?

I solod with my r5 g99 in 234 hits. Once you get that combo up the fight gets considerably faster. You've still got more than enough time to get a solo.
    ok well not perfectly... but the best I could.
    Had some headway recently and my best until now has been 160 or something hits.
    Btw did you boost up?
    finally a ray of hope here tho... now i know i CAN solo
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    MojoHater said:

Qacob said:

MojoHater said:

So... You didn't play perfectly?

I solod with my r5 g99 in 234 hits. Once you get that combo up the fight gets considerably faster. You've still got more than enough time to get a solo.
    ok well not perfectly... but the best I could.
    Had some headway recently and my best until now has been 160 or something hits.
    Btw did you boost up?
    finally a ray of hope here tho... now i know i CAN solo
    No boosts, no.

Just keep at it, took me a lot of attempts to get the solo.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    MojoHater said:

At around 200 hits emma would be dead. I used my R3 Guilly for the solo. Pro tip don't use any prefights and when she's below a bar of power in armour phase do some heavy attacks while she's blocking. You'll get your combo shield and can survive longer.
    For Skill objective I used my R3 Kingpin and he did fantastic. Spam sp1 and dur to his tankiness I was able to solo her even though I got hit like 6-7 times with her sp1.
    Working on science solo , my R5 void is doing great and also I would try HT once I get him ranked up.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    No_oneuk said:

Exactly follow this if you aren't comfortable dexing her specials or are finding the armour phase troublesome. I am pretty comfortable dexing both of her specials so it wasn't a problem for me.
    That being said this fight along with rogue one are the two best fights skill wise. Both fights can be theoretically done with any champion as long as you're skilled enough.
  • I’m still not used to dexxing her specials….keep dying with torch, best yet was 90%
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

I’m still not used to dexxing her specials….keep dying with torch, best yet was 90%

If you are using Torch it’s better to parry her specials, that isn’t too difficult. If you’re struggling to parry it then just block the specials, you won’t take that much damage.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    For some reason almost all of my dashback intercepts failed when i used rulk or iabom…i did ending up taking her down with iabom for the science challenge as i was purposely taking blocked hits to keep her out of diamond form before finally attempting a backdraft cuz of low health with her at 35% and what do u know, it failed..but since i had gotten her down a significant amount i figured a revive of two would finish the job so 3 revives later(huge thanks to input drops) i got her down
    At first I thought that it was an issue with XL champs but then I remembered that i used kingpin for the skill objective and the AI was cooperative in all of my tries so its still strange that i faced an issue with those 2 champs alone
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    3 revives for the 3 challenges. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

2 revive with torch
    Solo with Gui99
    1 revive with HitMonkey
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    edited August 2021
    Need some advice for skill and female challenge, should I try 6 star r2 unduped BWDO to get both, or combination of 5 star r5 G99 with 6 r2 unduped Kingpin, 5 star maxed Ageon or Nick. So far my tries with BWDO is very bad, either way, going to needs lots of revives, just wondering which way is easier.And I can’t find any YouTube video for BWDO fight even if she was mentioned as a counter
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    rivet said:

Need some advice for skill and female challenge, should I try 6 star r2 unduped BWDO to get both, or combination of 5 star r5 G99 with 6 r2 unduped Kingpin, 5 star maxed Ageon or Nick. So far my tries with BWDO is very bad, either way, going to needs lots of revives, just wondering which way is easier.And I can’t find any YouTube video for BWDO fight even if she was mentioned as a counter

BWDO works, took 350 hits with a 6* r3. Definitely doable with a R2 and revives but if you're not getting good tries then G99 + kingpin is a suitable substitute.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Mauled said:

Quite enjoyed this one tbf. Technically a challenging fight like Rogue was, theoretically possible with any champion.
    So far I’ve only done one kill - one shot with Proxima. Going to try Void/HT and Aegon for the other objectives.

How the hell did you get all three missions. I cannot for the life of me get incapacitate mission. I’ve won this fight two times. Cannot get the female fight working.

My proxima is r2 dupe I’ve tried maybe 35 times. Best I’ve gotten was a special three with 2 missions. At two bars when I finally got third mission. But block damage got me. I almost threw mi iPad into the pond.
    I’ll work out how to upload a video later but the gist of it is sp1. Ideally you want to start out with intercept mission, that goes into the incapacitate. By time you finish intercept you should be at a bar and Emma will be going into protect just as your mission changes. Parry the first and second hit of SP1, or just the first of the timing of 2nd parry gets you. You have 100 hits so you can be patient. It took me 104 hits.