**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Ultimate Challenge

BENJI830BENJI830 Posts: 374 ★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I’d like to see Kabam team members attempt SOP Emma Frost on live stream. Let’s see how they do with game in current state and function.

Game lag, parry, random-dash, dropped inputs is worst it’s ever been, and this fight in particular, is an absolute gas-on-the-fire selection. Doesn’t matter which champ you pick, you’re gonna die early and often, over and over, when your controls don’t work!!!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    I died early and often too…until I didn’t. Keep at it
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Yes it is troublesome but many have soloed the fight even with 3 and 4 star champs so it’s not at all impossible. But yes it is very annoying
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I don’t understand how this fight is worse with the parry bug tbh. I mean this fight openly discourages you from blocking with the nodes so why does the parry bug even matter?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    BENJI830 said:

What’s the “success rate” for amount of attempts in order to clear - 1/10 in which you remove 25%+ health? I’m not asking for fights to be easy. But this, with game issues, is a waste of time. And, we’ve only all got so much time. Just my opinion. Done and skipping! Good luck, All! 😂

I probably ran it 25 times with ibom before I got the solo. I probably removed 25-55% 2 or 3 times, and the other 20 or so times I removed like 20k health at the most lol. Literally hit or miss. There is no success rate. If you do over half, feel good, regroup, go do 2% 8 times in a row, then win when you aren't expecting it.
  • DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55
    This right here is what leads to developers ignoring posts or simply not communicating in the forums. Last week you had people crying about SoP being too easy, now you have people crying about SoP being too hard. They can't win.

Yet, people completed it last week and people are completing it this week. Sorry you can't get an easy solo for the boss. Have fun skipping.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Got the solo on try #64 with torch