**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ok cmon

These special attack challenges are so stupid because unless you KO the opponent with the first hit they dont count, Ive now thrown 15-20 special 2’s for the challenge and only 5 have of them have counted its really annoying

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Are you fighting high level champs? Also, are you using the correct class champ? Do the road to the labyrinth 1.3 spidey.
    Sp2 one is needed to be done with mystic. I used my 4 star doom on the spidey. Even if the sp2 hits into block, spidey will go down for sure.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Rttl 1.3 is best for both of these. 1 energy
    Take champ with no dot effect and done.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Nope not even high level champs Im doing it in the spiderverse arena with my 3* mystics, I just did 3 in a row with sp2 KO’s and it only counted one of them, theres no DoT or debuff triggers all I notice is the KO not happening with the first hit but the second or third one and it not counting
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    ZanerJay said:

Nope not even high level champs Im doing it in the spiderverse arena with my 3* mystics, I just did 3 in a row with sp2 KO’s and it only counted one of them, theres no DoT or debuff triggers all I notice is the KO not happening with the first hit but the second or third one and it not counting

Who all are you using specifically?
  • whatitdobaybwhatitdobayb Posts: 40
    edited August 2021
    ZanerJay said:

Sinister 6 champions do not count as #spiderverse and neither do punish99 or gully99.

Your best bet is the rttl 1.3

Edit: Punisher 99 my bad
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

ZanerJay said:

Sinister 6 champions do not count as #spiderverse and neither do s99 or gully99.

This. Only #Spider-Verse Heroes count for the objective.
    edited August 2021

ZanerJay said:

Sinister 6 champions do not count as #spiderverse and neither do s99 or gully99.

Ok that makes some sense now then thank you
    ZanerJay said:

ZanerJay said:

Yea. Best finish it in RTTL

ZanerJay said:

ZanerJay said:

Yea. Best finish it in RTTL
    Flying through it now there yea lol, now Im just mad at myself for wasting time in the arena lol