**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    They mentioned in the stickied post that it’s mostly because it’s based on “feeling” and it’s hard to back up with data.

So it’s a tricky fix and obviously will take some time. There’s no need for the impatience though.

They’ve said what needs to be said already.

Sending out regular revives for EQ now will just start threads like “What’s the point of regular revives when parry and dex isn’t fixed yet? It’s just going to expire.”

I’d rather they fix it properly, then send out a full compensation package that includes everything, rather than having them in bits and pieces.

Not to mention, whatever is sent out now (if they do for regular EQ etc) will ultimately cause the final package to be reduced. (I’m not expecting glory for the full compensation package since they’ve covered it weekly.)
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

"Get good", the answer to everything. You can't dex/parry? Get good. It's a bug and not your fault? Get good. New AI bug doesn't let you intercept like before? Get Good. Your screen freezes in the middle of a combo and when it returns Emma throws a special? Get Good.

Alright i know this is gonna sound crazy, but hear me out.

When I played Emma, thankfully, the freezes were manageable, but they were there, each and every fight. Restarting every time you try to play and learn How to play against her, is not getting you anywhere, you don't learn anything, and it s way too much time consuming. Not to mention not fun at all, the basic purpose of a GAME.
    You adapted. And this isn’t supposed to be “fun”. Stated for summoners that do abyss on vacation. You want fun? Do incursions or something. This is supposed to be a challenging game mode, that i believe was made easier due to the bugs.
    A challenge is fun. Having to interrupt your game to restart is not lol
    Ah yes. Summer of “pain” should just be for fun.
    A game overall should be fun. Having to restart what you are doing constantly isn't fun.
    The game is fun. A bug takes away from that and i never denied that. But this supposed “abyss level” content isn’t meant for fun. The fun will return when the bugs gone. The parry dex issue wouldn’t change that aspect of SOP.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Looks like kabam was right giving us AQ compensation for the 4th time, half my fights this morning in AQ were on autoplay, I used 2 revives already, sec 1.
  • Options
    RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    Searmenis said:

Looks like kabam was right giving us AQ compensation for the 4th time, half my fights this morning in AQ were on autoplay, I used 2 revives already, sec 1.

We've dropped to map3 and still using revives

This gambit just broke my combo on the first hit and wiped me out.

• Options
    RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    edited August 2021

I understand that we are experiencing parry issues. And that kabam are giving us few heals crystals and glory.
    But ill be honest here.. we need units compensation. I just had a nightmare vs spidernan 2099 cav EQ, once i was committed. I spent total 268 units on that fight which i did one shot 2 times before with ease.
    This time the block wouldnt register on time.

I insist on atleast ASKING for 1600 units in compensation to compensate the multiple times ive been randomly screwed over this bug.
    Glory is nice. But it doesnt make up even close to the units value.

So when you go to a restaurant and your server says to you, don't touch this plate it's hot. Do you then continue to touch it, burning your hands and then ask for $1600 because you didn't heed the warning of the server?

Kabam has said to try and refrain from doing content that might make you use more resources than normal. Plus you said you 1 shot it before admitting you aren't having that much of an issue. Y'all are ridiculous.
    OK, stupid analogy but let's run with it...

Server says 'don't touch the hot plate'

Server puts mouthwatering food on the hotplate.

Server continues to say don't touch the hotplate.

Food starts disappearing from hot plate.

Hot plate is empty and diners stomach is churning.

Server returns with even more fresh tasty looking food and says 'don't touch the hotplate'

Your really really hungry and you want some of that divine food.

Server and servers buddy (you) says 'don't touch the hot plate'

Hot plate finally cools after 90 odd days.

Diner died of starvation and his spirit looks on at the crumbs left on the hot plate!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

I understand that we are experiencing parry issues. And that kabam are giving us few heals crystals and glory.
    But ill be honest here.. we need units compensation. I just had a nightmare vs spidernan 2099 cav EQ, once i was committed. I spent total 268 units on that fight which i did one shot 2 times before with ease.
    This time the block wouldnt register on time.

I insist on atleast ASKING for 1600 units in compensation to compensate the multiple times ive been randomly screwed over this bug.
    Glory is nice. But it doesnt make up even close to the units value.

So when you go to a restaurant and your server says to you, don't touch this plate it's hot. Do you then continue to touch it, burning your hands and then ask for $1600 because you didn't heed the warning of the server?

Kabam has said to try and refrain from doing content that might make you use more resources than normal. Plus you said you 1 shot it before admitting you aren't having that much of an issue. Y'all are ridiculous.
    So in your infinite wisdom you're both saying "don't do content stupid" while simultaneously defending the timed content in the same breath. Does your hypocrisy ever get tiring? 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️
    Did I say "don't do content"? No I didn't. Glad.to see you're back and twisting words around again. Now you just need your best friend TheTalents to come in and it's like old times again.

How have you been? Haven't seen you around much and haven't seen any of your posts complaining about your 6* pulls while having one of the deepest 6* rosters and usable champs out there in a while.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    Can we just close this thread? A new one can be opened once Kabam have something to report, if need be.

But this has just devolved into multiple posts blasting Kabam, with nothing constructive.
  • Options
    Speeds80 said:

This is a company that runs 10 figure profits, we actually do expect them to spend some of that money running an operational and functional game, it’s clearly been lacking a lot recently, I can’t remember the last update that didn’t have obvious bugs noted on the first day, I hope this dissatisfaction makes it up the chain of command (maybe if their overheads take a hit?) to encourage them to increase their budget on engineers, we all know that a lot of money gets spent on this game, feeling sorry for that corporation is a bit far fetched

Lol. On today's episode of "I don't know what I'm talking about" we have another misinformed person spreading more misinformation. Possibly influenced by the others in this thread doing the exact same thing.

Let's correct what you said-
    Kabam is the developer. They get money from Netmarble to develop the game.

Google and apple take 30% of the sales from purchases in game. So for each dollar spent, Netmarble gets 70¢.

That 70¢'s then gets split up. Netmarble has to-
    Pay their employees.
    Pay royalties to Marvel (willing to bet Marvel gets a large chunk of the revenue).
    Pay the bills like building maintenance, server space and maintenance etc..

Whatever is left goes either back into their games or put away for future development.

If their lucky, they'll come away around 5¢ which is the gold standard in retail operations.

So again, please do some research before making statements like you did. Kabam isn't taking in 10 figures in profit. They only get the money Netmarble gives them.

There are developers 10 times the size of Netmarble with way worse problems. EA is a prime example of this. They take 100s of times more revenue than Netmarble ever has as still put out the level of games they do.

All COD developers have way worse records than Kabam does in terms of bugs and issues with games.

None of the above have active conversations or the level of access we as players do with this game. Yet, many of you sit here and bash them like they committed so heinous crime. It's easy to call the shots sitting on your comfy couch but doubtful people like you will ever be 1/10th as successful as they are with this game.
  • Options

Speeds80 said:

This is a company that runs 10 figure profits, we actually do expect them to spend some of that money running an operational and functional game, it’s clearly been lacking a lot recently, I can’t remember the last update that didn’t have obvious bugs noted on the first day, I hope this dissatisfaction makes it up the chain of command (maybe if their overheads take a hit?) to encourage them to increase their budget on engineers, we all know that a lot of money gets spent on this game, feeling sorry for that corporation is a bit far fetched

Lol. On today's episode of "I don't know what I'm talking about" we have another misinformed person spreading more misinformation. Possibly influenced by the others in this thread doing the exact same thing.

Let's correct what you said-
    Kabam is the developer. They get money from Netmarble to develop the game.

Google and apple take 30% of the sales from purchases in game. So for each dollar spent, Netmarble gets 70¢.

That 70¢'s then gets split up. Netmarble has to-
    Pay their employees.
    Pay royalties to Marvel (willing to bet Marvel gets a large chunk of the revenue).
    Pay the bills like building maintenance, server space and maintenance etc..

Whatever is left goes either back into their games or put away for future development.

If their lucky, they'll come away around 5¢ which is the gold standard in retail operations.

So again, please do some research before making statements like you did. Kabam isn't taking in 10 figures in profit. They only get the money Netmarble gives them.

There are developers 10 times the size of Netmarble with way worse problems. EA is a prime example of this. They take 100s of times more revenue than Netmarble ever has as still put out the level of games they do.

All COD developers have way worse records than Kabam does in terms of bugs and issues with games.

None of the above have active conversations or the level of access we as players do with this game. Yet, many of you sit here and bash them like they committed so heinous crime. It's easy to call the shots sitting on your comfy couch but doubtful people like you will ever be 1/10th as successful as they are with this game.
    Forgot to add the marketing and advertising they do as well. None of that is cheap.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★

Qfury said:

Just wondering if the mods are going to make an announcement soon or you lot just gonna keep quiet.

Bit naughty really, over 2 weeks since the last update. Even if you're not any further along with the fix just a hello, were still working away at it would be sufficient, but honestly you guys have the worst communication I've ever come across.

See the thing about running multiple accounts over multiple devices means you can't silence me @Kabam Miike

I'm sitting here reading echos of my previous posts but since I was released from jail (for being absolutley right about you lot) my posts are invisible!

Care to explain yourselves?

Alts aren't allowed. You broke forums rules which is why you got muted and jailed in the first place.
    I only signed up with my Alt as I'd been muted with no explanation, I was allowed to continue commenting during my jail time and its the first time I'd been 8n bother on these forums.

I never personally attacked anyone and I let one naughty word slip.

I have seen far worse be allowed to continue on here and if I have been muted it's completely unfair!

The impact this has had is second to none, years of work into this game building a good ally and watching it fall apart through no fault of your own is worthy of a kabam based rant.

Everything I've said has been true and I'm continuing to watch it being repeated over and over.

So where is my break of the rules that's warranted this muting and why haven't I been informed of it.

Sucks that I'd posted a fair bit before realising it wasn't even being seen.
    11. You are entitled to one Forum account. Making multiple accounts may result in the banning of all Forum accounts. To be clear, this includes extra accounts made after being banned, or accounts made to inflate agreeing opinions.

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

Just wondering if the mods are going to make an announcement soon or you lot just gonna keep quiet.

Bit naughty really, over 2 weeks since the last update. Even if you're not any further along with the fix just a hello, were still working away at it would be sufficient, but honestly you guys have the worst communication I've ever come across.

See the thing about running multiple accounts over multiple devices means you can't silence me @Kabam Miike

I'm sitting here reading echos of my previous posts but since I was released from jail (for being absolutley right about you lot) my posts are invisible!

Care to explain yourselves?

Alts aren't allowed. You broke forums rules which is why you got muted and jailed in the first place.
    I only signed up with my Alt as I'd been muted with no explanation, I was allowed to continue commenting during my jail time and its the first time I'd been 8n bother on these forums.

I never personally attacked anyone and I let one naughty word slip.

I have seen far worse be allowed to continue on here and if I have been muted it's completely unfair!

The impact this has had is second to none, years of work into this game building a good ally and watching it fall apart through no fault of your own is worthy of a kabam based rant.

Everything I've said has been true and I'm continuing to watch it being repeated over and over.

So where is my break of the rules that's warranted this muting and why haven't I been informed of it.

Sucks that I'd posted a fair bit before realising it wasn't even being seen.
    If you feel as if you did no wrong, private message the mods or contact Kabam support. Alts aren't allowed either way.