**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's your MVP?

Comments

• DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    Victor Von DOOM
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Lately, Apoc, Warlock and Doom.

Before that, Claire and CapIW.

Before that, Blade and Voodoo.

Before that, Rogue and Black Widow and Doc.

And way back, it was my first 4*’s Rocket, Cap and Storm.

Dr. Zola
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Back when I was going through act 5 and 6 it was first the man on my PFP himself, Sabretooth. He made everything his b****. Without him I wouldn't be here. After I explored act 5 I got Ghost from a 5* Crystal and she was my first rank 5, took her up in like a week. Unfortunately, still to this day I have no 5* or 6* Wasp so it took me a while to understand how to play her without the Unblockable Specials. Still she got me through a lot of content.

Now it's Venom and Doom. Both got me through act 7.1 (only Venom then) and 7.2, Variants and more. I bring Venom more then Doom tho, dude's insane. Also I began using iHulk more and more and he's problably going to be one as well.
  • LudaLuda Posts: 20
    Venom. Basically got me UC and Cav with his great damage and good utility. I've never had to worry about spiderverse ever since I pulled him too.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Claire, Corvus, and AA.

They pretty much handle the majority of the content I tackle.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Lately, Apoc, Warlock and Doom.

Before that, Claire and CapIW.

Before that, Blade and Voodoo.

Before that, Rogue and Black Widow and Doc.

And way back, it was my first 4*’s Rocket, Cap and Storm.

Dr. Zola

Lately, Nick Fury.

Before that, Doom.

Before that, Cap IW & Domino.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    mattress said:

Like the title says, whose gotten you thru the most content and/or been the most clutch champ in your roster?

Ghost
  • Waterblade0410Waterblade0410 Posts: 1
    edited August 2021
    Old Man Logan. He carried me through all of Act 4 and 5, and he is still on my team right now helping out my other characters in act 6. His regen is underrated, and his specials deal a ton of damage when he is awakened. I loved using him after his buff so I gave him my first ever five star awakening gem, and I still do not regret that decision, even with better mutants being available.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Blade and CG. I've actively been trying not get used to one champ. It's why I hate the Cav nodes. Really wish they'd get rid of the class specific nodes for each quest.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Till Uncollected it was Starky (Without the trinity synergy). Post that It's Corvus, helped me achieve Cavalier.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Iceman…

A long, long time ago,
    In a galaxy far far away….
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    For me, lately it’s been crossbones and CGR. I don’t know why, but I just gravitate towards crossbones on almost every single quest and he just shreds. CGR for obvious reasons, he’s a cosmic champ with nullify. Hit Two birds with one stone.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Luke Cage and SW pre 12.0 was for acts 1-4

Collosus and AA for acts 5-6.1

Magneto, Claire, Kingpin and CGR as of late
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Warlock, Hype, Corvus, Doom, AA, Red mags, and HT. The amount of content that these 7 can take down is just insane.

Honorable mention being sorc supreme and cap iw for taking down 6.2 champion.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

I’m not sure what to make of that pic.

Dr. Zola
  • Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 53
    Guilly 2099
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Medusa, Doom & Sasquatch
  • mxchael_17mxchael_17 Posts: 1
    My first 5 star was Ultron. This was back in like late 2017 so he was a little outdated but I loved him and carried me through all of act 4 and some of act 5 even after I pulled some better champs I would still use him for stuff like AQ and regular questing. When I got him as a 6 star way before his buff was even thought of I ranked him up because I loved the champ despite his lack of damage. So you can imagine my enjoyment for his buff and I was not disappointed :).

That being said, my best champion right now since 2019 is Corvus. He was my second 6 star (my first was beast lol) and he completely changed my account. I was no where near cavalier and didn’t even complete act 5 let alone explore it. He took me from uncollected to thronebreaker in such a short amount of time and he was my first rank 3 six star. I always bring him along side Ultron and others. Another mention is BWCV I use her all the time with Corvus and she’s a beast and I even go so far to say she’s better than Doom lol.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★

Didn't knew Elsa was Japanese.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149

• KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    My go-to champ is taskmaster
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Definitely Ebony Maw and Ultron. Both champions after their buff got me through most of 6.3. If you’re doubtful about Ebony Maw, I’ve been playing him even when he was a noodle, so my skills are top-ish notch.
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Emma and Corvus
  • DaRkLoRd222567DaRkLoRd222567 Posts: 60
    edited August 2021
    Ghost got her as my 2nd 6* when i am at 5.4 and my progression changed so fast. Now i have done almost all contents except abyss
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    There is a few...

1. Loki and Yondu (my 1st and 2nd 4*)
    2. Then Sunspot, Corvus and Mr Fantastic
    3. Then CMM and Nick Fury
    4. Then Falcon and Sasquatch
    5. Currently Medusa and Doom

(Honorable mention, Hulkbuster and Mole Man)
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    Red Magneto, Warlock, Claire have hard carried me through this game. They're on my war and questing teams. Such good champions.