**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did you beat Emma Frost?

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Simple question.

Personally I think Kabam had made it too hard this week and only end game players were successful.

Yes - used 13 revives (no units) .. unfortunately, you don't have an option for:
    "Yes - it was challenging, but not too bad"
  • Options
    Froggobonano_1Froggobonano_1 Posts: 66
    I currently as a cav player have reached the rewards with the first nexus and for me to reach the next level need this fight and the next. not knowing how hard the next one will be has not encouraged me to whale out on this fight.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel plus 2 revives

I ate a special to the face at 1% because she threw it in her armour phase and i wasn't expecting it
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I wouldn't say it was easy, but it didn't cost anything either except an embarrassing amount of time
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I'm still trying; 50% with Guardian is my best so far, once I'm consistent, I'll revive and take her down.

I've found most of these fights have needed a lot of tries for me but, I'm very happy to have beaten all of them so far.
  • Options
    You forgot a few options.
    No, it wasnt easy. Especially for me because i could never dodge emma sp1 reliably. AFter a lot of tries. (really a lot), ive finally gotten it down to pull out solos. This fight helped me grow and i appreciate that.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Bad poll options. A shame, as the at-a-glance info would've been interesting.

"Yes, but it took a couple revives."

Never got the solo. I'm done points-wise, but I'm still working on the solo in order to learn how to not fall for the light-intercept bait.

Wish fights like these were available all the time, but with lowered attack values. Just to practice/have fun with. Especially with champs I don't have over 4*, like IHulk or Apoc.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Archangel plus 2 revives

I ate a special to the face at 1% because she threw it in her armour phase and i wasn't expecting it

Wait AA could’ve done it??? Damn I didn’t even try him since I thought he might not have worked because of her diamond phase.
  • Options
    Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    Nick Fury and 3 revives.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    To just take her down I thought it was easy, one revive with ihulk. To complete the complete the female objective was a little harder. I did it with BWCV but it took me a few revives to get her down, nothin crazy but definitely not easy.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    At first I was upset for two reasons

1. They haven’t taken out the extra point from DarkHawk so I was really a milestone behind and needed one more point to get ThroneBreaker

2. I wasn’t doing too good in fights. Dragon Man got a good 50% off and Hela got 30% off but nothing easy. Then I decided to try Odin and almost got the one shot but failed due to Dex Bug
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    edited August 2021
    I got solos with Torch, Kingpin, Guilly, Ghost, Apoc, Guardian and Void. It was pretty challenging yet fun fight for me.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Archangel plus 2 revives

Wait AA could’ve done it??? Damn I didn’t even try him since I thought he might not have worked because of her diamond phase.
    Yeah you just have to drop your power and make sure she keeps more power than you. The kinetic transference node kinda helps. She won't shrug the neurotoxins even if she does switch to her diamond phase.
    Munash has a solo with a 6*r3.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I used my 5/65 sig 200 guardian. 1 revive used. Pretty easy once I got the hang of decking specials. Auto block also saved me a ton
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,022 ★★★★★
    Got it done, wasn’t easy, wasn’t too hard. It was in the Goldilocks Zone of difficulty, just right.

Killmonger - 1 Revive
    Sorcerer Supreme - 2 Revives
    Mr. Fantastic - 2 Revives

I really enjoyed it. It’s good content, and I hope we see more challenging stuff like it.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    HT with 3 revives. Not easy but no need unit as well.
    Now learning how to use G2099 on her, can only take her 50% in 1 shot, after 50 trials.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Got it done, wasn’t easy, wasn’t too hard. It was in the Goldilocks Zone of difficulty, just right.

Killmonger - 1 Revive
    Sorcerer Supreme - 2 Revives
    Mr. Fantastic - 2 Revives

I really enjoyed it. It’s good content, and I hope we see more challenging stuff like it.

Any tricks on KM? I'll shift to skill after I make it with G2099. Originally thinking of Stealth only (as my Nick is still unduped). My KM is also unduped. Thanks.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Archangel plus 2 revives

Yeah you just have to drop your power and make sure she keeps more power than you. The kinetic transference node kinda helps. She won't shrug the neurotoxins even if she does switch to her diamond phase.
    Munash has a solo with a 6*r3.
    Ohh ok thanks, I really should’ve done it with AA then
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Monk1 said:

Do people really try 50, 80,100 times on same fight to save a few revives (that are free in the game!)

Short answer is yes. More nuanced answer is yes, but only because practicing fights that are giving me trouble make me play better and learn new skills. I would like to think it makes me a better player when I can practice 50 times with no energy and learn not to fall for shallow light intercepts like a scrub, train my old brain to easily switch between regular and reverse controls, and who knows what else I am better at picking up on now than I was 4 days ago.
    I do see some merit in developing skills if overall struggling. I find Emma very easy to fight/evade so left with choice of spend units to change masteries to enable solo.. no thanks when revives expiring anyways.

Never in my life would I consider doing a fight 50+ times - ever!
  • Options
    SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    I got all the objectives, at the cost of a total 9 lvl 1 revives and some health pots, which I had expiring anyway. I don't really think we have the right to complain, due to the phenomenal rewards, and this event was supposed to be some next-level challenge anyway.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    15 revives, boosts, and heals to complete all of the objectives
    I used kingpin, human torch, and ghost.